Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" (62060 Views)

Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by bigCassava: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Daniella Okeke shares photo with Her Dad and captioned it:

daniellaokeke:

"CHILLING WITH MY SUGAR DADDY"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQQl6Y1DlxA/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin

You can't fool us boo..

Your sugar daddy does not wear caps,
He does not wear glasses,
He wears socks and colorful suits.
He is not Igbo but Etsako.

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

But thank you for at least admitting you have a sugar daddy...

Even though I know that is a picture of your dad who you went to visit in the hospital.

I dedicate my FTC to the worshippers who will still drop their tithes and offerings tomorrow at Omega Fire Ministries....thank you for helping to fund the lavish lifestyles of our C-grade actresses

260 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Annie939(f): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
ladies are not smiling ooooooo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by gbegemaster(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is really funny

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Infidan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
people nor just get shame again
naija don' pass sodom and gomorah
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Mrjo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Another married man. Hmmm kwatinu
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove

Daniella has subtly admitted to the accusations ironically

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by psucc(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
The world is truly sinking.
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by CoolFreeday(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is the man her dad, uncle or relative because I don't think any sane human being will be flaunting a sugar daddy?
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by dsocioemmy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chaiii... This babe get sense. She know how to manipulate Nigerians. See distractions!

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Tenkobos(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
She wants to kill this man

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
OP na her papa be that now! undecided

Meanwhile....

See those legs meeeeen! Very sexy!

Why did she use her hand to cover the middle of her legs like that? angry

She should remove it so we can see her payint jor! angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by auntysimbiat(f): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by jessicahardman: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
This babe is a notorious sex worker in Nollywood.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Sammypope4all(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

You can't fool us boo..

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

Even though I know that is a picture of your dad who you went to visit in the hospital.

I dedicate my FTC to the worshippers who will still drop their tithes and offerings tomorrow at Omega Fire Ministries....thank you for helping to fund the lavish lifestyles of our C-grade actresses

Bro.....u Dey vex oo. She refuse you??

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Does this man have life to do anything? grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by dessz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
make una read b4 commenting that man is her father. read the threads title before una dey talk like castrated fowl.

39 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

You can't fool us boo..

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

He speaks in tongues grin grin grin grin this guy is going to hell.

15 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Ndkings1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chai! All I need is a night with this biatch.

Sugar daddy in deed

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Thisboysef(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
This ftc sef. End time sugar daddy. The guy below me thou

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by kygo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
liar this is not your real sugar daddy

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Yarduni: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Open your legs slut
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Superman7: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

You can't fool us boo..

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

Bro, you got it all wrong and those last lines of your comment show how ignorant you are. Until proven guilty, the Apostle still remains innocent, you can believe whatever lies you hear and be typing nonsense on Nairaland.

17 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Do not allow some people to read meanings to that.
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by idbami2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dem dey chill fr hospital? Aigoo..
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by onosprince(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by martineverest(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
High class olosho

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by AkinPhysicist: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

You can't fool us boo..

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by hollywater: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

You can't fool us boo..

He speaks in tongues
He is a pastor,

He is Johnson Suleiman

This your comment here ,is not funny , i hope you know?

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" by Shortyy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
She's indirectly telling y'all that she doesn't give a flying fvck.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / John Dumelo Now Fat, Develops Potbelly After Marriage, Fans React (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.