Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? (588 Views)

Richest Pastors Not Translating To Richest Churches / Soon, All Our Pastors Will Be Flying, We’ll Have Hangars In All Airports–oyedepo / End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? by Dyoungstar: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHY ARE OUR PASTORS NOT TEACHING US THE TRUTH RATHER CALL US ROBBERS JUST TO EXTORT MONEY FROM US?

As a believer and in the habit of studying Gods word for more knowledge, I came across this passage and decides to share with you all.

Deuteronomy 14:22-28 Amplified Bible (AMP)

22 “Every year you shall certainly tithe [a tenth] of all the yield of your seed which is produced by your field. 23 [a]You shall eat the tithe

(tenth) of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and your flock before the Lord your God in the place where He

chooses to establish His Name (Presence), so that you may learn to fear [and worship] the Lord your God [with awe-filled reverence and

profound respect] always. 24 If the place where the Lord your God chooses to set His Name (Presence) is a great distance from you and you

are not able to carry your tithe, because the Lord your God has blessed you [with such an abundance], 25 then you shall exchange your tithe

for money, and take the money in your hand and go to the place [of worship] which the Lord your God chooses. 26 You may spend the money

for anything your heart desires: for oxen, or sheep, or wine, or [other] strong drink, or [c]anything else you want. You shall eat there in the

presence of the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household. 27 Also you shall not neglect the Levite who is within your [city] gates, for

he does not have a share [of land] or an inheritance among you.

28 “At the end of every third year you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce for that year, and shall store it up within your [city] gates.

===============================================================================
The Bible actually said we should take our tithe to the place the Lord has chosen which could translate to be a church and eat our tithes there, then asked us to remember the levites, take note of the bolded last verse where it asked us to tithe at the end of every four years to the levites and not TO TAKE ALL OUR TITHE TO A PASTOR TO ENRICH HIS POCKETS WHILE YOU ARE SUFFERING.

Don't be stupid to pay your tithe to any man of God because God has told us so as revealed in the verses above.

Our pastors fail to teach this but always and quick to quote MALACHI 3:10:

9 "You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you! 10"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may

be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a

blessing until it overflows. 11"Then I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of the ground; nor will your vine in

the field cast its grapes," says the LORD of hosts.…

Meanwhile, please, find time and checkout some of my works. Remember to subscribe, thanks.

CHRONICLES OF EZE - EPISODE 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzQOGbWPrk&t=16s

THE PAINTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is7xfEOOOU4&t=19s
Re: Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? by sonofthunder: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
your interpretation of scripture is highly flawed... besides before you conclude, do a comprehensive study on all parts of the Bible that discusses tithing. take care.
Re: Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? by Dyoungstar: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
sonofthunder:
your interpretation of scripture is highly flawed... besides before you conclude, do a comprehensive study on all parts of the Bible that discusses tithing. take care.

Please, help me to interpret it.
Re: Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? by sonofthunder: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
this passage addresses a certain area on tithing (v24 thereabout)... like I said gather other scriptures on tithing so your eyes may be single on the matter.
Re: Why Are Our Pastors Not Teaching Us This? by Dyoungstar: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
sonofthunder:
this passage addresses a certain area on tithing (v24 thereabout)... like I said gather other scriptures on tithing so your eyes may be single on the matter.

I disagree with you, though I have presented my case and proved a matter.

Since you are on the opposite view why not present your research materials on the said other parts of the scriptures on tithing and prove me wrong with them?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Love South Africa? / Get Free Airtime By Stopping BVN And Other Scammers In Nigeria / Shocking! Oba Of Lagos Ignored Ooni Of Ife Pleasantries - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.