Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Remedies For Diabetes And Something Else - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedies For Diabetes And Something Else (423 Views)

Unripe Plantain Is A Diabetic Diet For Diabetes And Iron Deficiency / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc / Treat Diabetes And Bateria Infection With Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedies For Diabetes And Something Else by TheJPhronesis(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello guests, nairalanders.

I'll be using this post to afford you my experience with two different people who had health-centred issus that God helped me help them address. I was able to help these people because of two reasons:
1. I had the required knowledge on what they needed to consume to make them be and feel better;
2. Providence brought us in contact with each other.

The first person was a senior colleague at work who revealed to me that he had been diagnosed with diabetes, and he told me this because of something i had bragged about in the office at some point.

You see, one day, in the office i shared with six other people, i had casually boasted about some natural medicine which i made myself from a particular plant which i consumed which kept me fit. Everyone in that office knew that i was by far the most hard-working person among them. I told them how my medicine regularizes blood sugar, reduces cholesterol and opens up the arteries for better blood flow and was good for the heart, and that i had gleaned the benefits of this natural concoction from sources online which i had offered to show them. This senior colleague therefore obviously noted the "regularize blood sugar" benefit, and that was why sometime after this he told me about his diabetes diagnosis.

By just considering him from the outward, you could never have guessed that he was diabetic, and i suspect that his diabetes had been early onset. He said he had taken some medical treatment for a while and then had begun disdaining it and decided never to take it, believing that God would heal him. He asked me to get him this natural remedy i spoke about.

I got him my medicine and he took it. In the end i gave him a total of four or five bottles of this medicine on a weekly basis. Today, he is cured of diabetes.

The second experience that proved the power of my medicine is that of a young girl, i dont think any more than sixteen years old. I live in Baruwa, Lagos, and close to my home the daughter of a man i know has diabetes. I didnt know this at first, but from the moment i told her father about my medicine he urged me to let him have some, and i did.

This man at the time worked as a security man, and his wife sold akara near my home.

I later found out that their daughter had diabetes. Unlike my colleague at work, their daughter's condition was much worse. She was very lean - almost bony infact. She had already been diagnosed with having diabetes for a long time at this point, but i believe that because of a lack of funding, they couldn't always afford her medicine, so for long periods she just stayed without receiving any remedy for her condition. I remember that because of her emaciated body the thought crossed my mind that perhaps she had AIDS. Her father also told me how the condition had made her life very unfortunate: for example how she always had to eat a lot of vegetables with as little carbohydrates as possible otherwise she would get really sick and uneasy; how she always fell ill all of the time; how she would stare wide-eyed all night sometimes, unable to fall asleep, with a pounding migraine, while she saw her siblings sleeping soundly all around her.

Now, i tell you honestly, that these painful consequences of her condition began being alleviated significantly from the very bottle i gave her father, and her parents were very happy. She began to live normally, like any other healthy person. She began to eat any food she liked without having to add vegetables, saving her parents the burdensome extra costs. One time i went over to her mother to buy akara and this girl offered me from some pineapple slices she was eating and i ate - she was consuming sugar directly (fructose in the pineapple) without any reaction. It almost appeared after about two months of her taking my medicine consistently on a weekly basis that her diabetes had disappeared.

Unfortunately, in the December period of last year, i did not provide my medicine for her, and she was reawakened to the reality of her condition.

This year, when i resumed giving her the medicine, i talked with her father and apologized for my absence during the holiday period and asked how she fared during that time, and that was when he told me something that encouraged me greatly, confirming my suspicions, founded on logic and information. Though her symptoms had returned when she didnt take the medicine, they had never returned to their initial strength.

Now, i'll tell you why i had the suspicion that asises from just the relieving of symptoms of diabetes, my medicine actually cures the condition. I will also tell you what i found out about the HIV/AIDS virus and how i can possibly help you in the logic of my medicine.

THE LOGIC OF MY MEDICINE

My medicine cured me of a health condition i once had. This condition was neither diabetes nor HIV. The knowledge i found out on the internet suggested to me that it would be beneficial to continue regularly taking this concoction, not because of any medical conditions, but because it keeps the body fit and rejuvenates the system. Of course, i didnt always know as much about my medicine as i do now.

It was because it had worked so well for me that i was intrigued by it and continously investigated more of its properties online.

I found out that the key chemical/medicinal ingredient in my medicine is a compound called "Anthocyanin". When a plant or leaf or fruit has a lot of anthocyanin that plant, leaf or fruit appears either dark red, light red, purple or blue.

Anthocyanin lowers blood glucose by improving insulin resistance, protecting pancreatic beta cells, increasing the secretion of insulin, and reducing the digestion of sugars in the small intestine. Check out the following links to see some of the fantastic benefits of Anthocyanin.

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/9-health-benefits-of-anthocyanins.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22129334
http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/030314p20.shtml
https://healthyfocus.org/health-benefits-of-anthocyanins/
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/7/uncovering-the-broad-spectrum-protection-of-anthocyanins/page-01

However, i also discovered that anthocyanins have differing chemical structures i.e. that not all anthocyanin is the same. This means that while all anthocyanins are similar in chemical composition, they are not EXACT in chemical composition, and these slight differences among them is what makes each one of them stronger in some benefits and weaker in others.

Take for example blue anthocyanins from blueberries. Blue anthocyanins are the strongest anthocyanin for brain function. All anthocyanins offer benefits to the memory and brain function. Studies have found out that they are associated with increased neuronal signalling in brain centres, and can even prevent the elderly from developing alzheimers if they start consuming it early. However, of all anthocyanins, blue anthocyanins are strongest in this area. Redder anthocyanins are stronger in the area of blood sugar and diabetes control. These differing strengths are afforded by their slight variations in chemical structure.

The anthocyanin i derived from a certain plant is of the red variety, but it appears black because it is very condensed. This anthocyanin is the same kind found in black currants, but is better for the diabetic because of the presence of sugar in black currants.

This is why my anthocyanin offers so much relief to diabetic patients.

However, there is one thing anthocyanin alone cannot do, and that is repair pancreatic beta cells once extensive damage has been done, especially in Type 2 diabetes sufferers. Pancreatic beta cells are the cells responsible for producing insulin, and when these have been weakened or have malfunctioned, especially in Type 2 diabetics whatever relief anthocyanin offers would only be temporary. I say this because of the extent of deterioration i observed in my friend's young daughter, and because i had learned about pancreatic beta cells, i suspected that because of a genetic weakness her pancreatic beta cells had a tendency to malfunction easily overtime if strained by having to continously deal with blood sugar circulating in her blood.

This is why asides from anthocyanin, my medicine contains another powerful compound, a compound known as Carotene.

There are well over 600 known carotenoids, the same way there are different forms of anthocyanin identified by their slightly differing chemical compositions. Carotene is what colours certain fruits and plants colored orange, yellow or red. The presence of carotene in the carrot is why it is its orange colour.

When combined with my anthocyanin, two of these types of carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-carotene, effectively repair pancreatic beta cells, thereby destroying the diabetic condition from its root and more firmly regularizing blood sugar metabolism.

This repair process is sped up in younger diabetics than in older ones, nevertheless i dont see why anyone that is 60 years or under cannot be cured of any type of diabetes by taking my medicine.

What i am trying to establish is that i have the cure for diabetes!

Now, let's talk about the HIV/AIDS condition, the disease said to be without any cure. I know i have a remedy for the spread of HIV/AIDS in the body and perceive that i may even have the cure as well.

Now, i'll give you the logic of my supposition:
We all know that HIV is a terrible disease. If left untreated, HIV gradually destroys a person's immune system through a series of steps or stages called the HIV life cycle. Your immune system is to your body and biology what the armed forces is to a nation. There are two ways for an invader to successfully overcome a nation with a strong armed forces; either it attacks with an even stronger army, or it finds a way to weaken the target's armed forces from within.

There are sickness causing organisms and conditions everywhere around us; in our air, in our water, sometimes in our food, and even by our exposure to sunlight. However, God has created us in such a way that a healthy human body is incredibly resistant to all of these. Plus we have developed medical technology like drugs and innoculation to aid us in our fight against these disease causing pathogens that try to attack us.

HIV is unusual because thus far it has beat our natural defenses and our technology. A person suffering from the condition is usually condemned to taking ARV's (Anti-retroviral drugs) for the rest of his/her life (not a particularly pleasant experience, i tell you) and that is if he/she has the funding to live this way (because these medicines cost a fortune) or to dying a long time before they should and usually in a painful way.

Once a person is infected, HIV medicines themselves do not kill the virus, like we all know. They only slow its progress and ensure that it does not destroy its target, the CD4 cells of the immune system, so that even minor infections cannot kill the victim.

HIV gradually destroys the immune system by attacking and killing a type of white blood cell called the CD4 cell. CD4 cells play a major role in protecting the body from infection. HIV uses the machinery of the CD4 cells to reproduce itself in the body and spread throughout the body. This process, which is carried out in seven steps or stages is called the HIV life cycle. HIV medicines protect the immune system by blocking HIV at different stages of the HIV life cycle. This is like a situation in which policemen armed with guns stop a lawless and angry driver as he speeds on the road headed to go and murder someone in their home. As long as the policemen are with him, their guns pointed at him, he behaves himself and does not move. As soon as he is released he continues his journey, advancing further for the kill. Even if he is stopped at a further checkpoint, he has still gained some distance from the last checkpoint. My point is that HIV medicines only prolong the progression of HIV into AIDS, they dont stop the driver, the real threat itself.

This is the life of the HIV victim, fighting an endless battle, trying to halt the almost inevitable.

However, i have become convinced that i have the cure for HIV/AIDS, a solution that will gradually but surely reduce the viral numbers, as well as increase the number of T Cells in the blood, which the HIV virus decimates.

To me, based on my long study of the way this virus works, HIV's seeming strength may be its biggest weakness.

You see, the core of why we are what we are, why we look the way we do, and why all our body systems function the way they do is because of specific information contained in our DNA and expressed in our RNA. Sometimes RNA is called Messenger RNA because it is what directs the particular information that will be expressed by the DNA based on particular conditions.

A Way to understand both DNA and RNA is this scenario: Imagine two men, one a white man from Europe, and another a light-skinned man Igbo man. Suppose that both of them are made to stand for six hours everyday under the hot sun for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, if you examined their complexion, you would find that both of them had darkened, but not to the same degree. Let say that the white man's complexion had darkened by 5%, you would find out that the Igbo guys skin would have probably darkened by 15%.
Why?
Because of DNA and RNA.

What happened was that when the skin of both men got exposed to that amount of sunlight and heat for some period of time in the two weeks, their bodies began adjusting to the assault by producing more melanin to cope with it to prevent DNA damage, skin cancer etc. To produce this extra melanin, the RNA's of both men checked into the information contained in the DNA to find out to find out to what extent their skin could produce more melanin. Because in the DNA of the light-skinned Igbo guy there was a greater capacity to produce melanin, his skin produced more melanin than the white guy whose DNA had a lesser capacity to produce melanin. This is why no matter how long a white man stays in black Africa he will never become black, his DNA simply does not have the information to adjust this way.

In terms of fighting disease, when the RNA receives information that there is a potentially harmful invader such as a bacteria or virus in the bloodstream, it triggers the DNA which makes the cell produce antibodies to fight that invader based on the knowledge it has on how to fight it which is a lot. HIV is no exception to this rule. The reason HIV is able to infect any cell at all and hides in that cell at first before the immune system begins to fight and kill other invading HIV viruses is that unlike for many other diseases, we have not yet been able to find a way to innoculate the body against HIV. Once this is found the scourge of HIV would be over.

In the cell, HIV's strength is that it is a retrovirus, meaning that it is composed not of DNA, but of RNA. Like other retrovirus, HIV has the capacity to enter a cell and then use the machinery of the cell to replicate itself. It does this by, you guessed right, transcribing its RNA into the DNA of the host cell. After this, the cell will translate and transcribe viral genes along with its own. The information also stops the infected immune cell from functioning properly, and therefore begins the process of jeopardizing the security of the body one infected cell at a time. After using the infected cell to produce millions of other copies of its own, it kills it off.

I believe that my cure, asides from raising the immunity by itself providing protection against infections and also raising the levels of healthy T-Cells in the blood stream hitherto reduced by HIV, also undoes the unholy alliance of HIV RNA and human cellular DNA.

This time, unlike my remedy for Diabetes, my remedy for HIV/AIDS is composed of 4 ingredients, which i will not mention, as i intend that in a short while i will get the full credit for my discovery.

Like my remedy for diabetes, my remedy for HIV will not completely do the job all at once, but taken according to my prescription, results can be noticed with proven medical testing and examination, even just after the first month alone.
Below is a prescription for a total cure of both conditions assuming that they are in their advanced stages.

Condition: DIABETES
Dosage: 75cl once a week for 6-7 months.

Condition: DIABETES
Dosage: 75cl once a week for 1 year and 6 months.

Condition: HIV
Dosage: 100cl every week for 1 year.

Condition: HIV
Dosage: 100cl every week for 1.5years?.

I believe that the time frame for the above prescription is for the worst case scenario and that these conditions may even be cured in a much shorter time frame.

WHAT I'M OFFERING

What i'm offering everyone here is that if you have diabetes or HIV or know anyone suffering from any of the two conditions, you should seriously consider availing yourself or them to my remedies. Because this offer is not a scam, i'll be offering for three months (March, April and May 2017) anyone that contacts me one month's worth of my remedies for free at first. This means that for Diabetes i'll be giving out to each contact 4 75cl bottles of my diabetes remedy and giving them clearer instructions on how to use them, and for HIV i'll be giving out 6 75cl bottles of my HIV remedy.

After this initial gift, if satisfied and interested in continuing with my remedies, i'll be charging
3k for a monthly supply of Diabetes remedy.
5k for a monthly supply of HIV remedy.

One thing i am after with all these is to build up an accumulation of positive experiences based on using it. That is why i'll encourage that you do medical testing even after the first month of using it to prove my claims. And that's why i would want you to send me feedback by mail or better still by posting it as a comment on my blog, on the power of my medicines for my greater evidence, and to convince others to try it who may be hesitant at first.

My blog address is: http://diabeteshivgone..com
My email address is: elleswrit@gmail.c0m
My phone number is: +2348090535587

Note that these remedies i will be giving you are not nafdac registered products and are not even labelled products.
Since last year i have been trying to first give my remedies the extensive testing i felt they would need to convince myself and the world of their efficacy, and to monetize them by making them products. I have written to individuals representing agencies and health institutions both in Nigeria and in the United States but i have gotten no reply. I considered the Nafdac route but i decided i didnt have the funding i would need to set up a company and that because of the sensitivity of my remedy's claim to cure HIV it would spend donkey years in the name of irrefutable testing, or worse still, the attribution for the invention may be stolen from me. I even went to Yemkem, trying to offer a mutually beneficial partnership on my diabetic remedy under their license but they already have other products for blood sugar control and diabetes and didnt take me seriously. That's why i chose this route, knowing that very soon my remedies will not be able to be ignored anymore. Thanks.

Pls share.
Re: Remedies For Diabetes And Something Else by TheJPhronesis(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Bottled Water In Your Car Is Very Dangerous! / Suffering Weak Erection Or Premature Ejaculation? / [quit Smoking]new Geekvape Tsunami Mech Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.