Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1071 Views)

Why Everything You Know About Close To Expired Drugs Is A Lie... / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / "N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EternalTruth: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
hi
Re: . by Olachase(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Have you try dongoyaro leaf
Re: . by ihimiray(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Olachase:
Have you try dongoyaro leaf
does it work
Re: . by zealblinks(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
chelsea drg gin will do it. Use it and thank me later
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol... it works but as long as u stopped using the dosages, u go just shrink
Re: . by EternalTruth: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
grayht:
lol... it works but as long as u stopped using the dosages, u go just shrink

seriously bro that drugs no try at all.. u go just become lanky when u stop the drugs... now I'm on it again though
Re: . by pat1612(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drug abuse angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by EternalTruth: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
ihimiray:
does it work
no mind that guy
Re: . by EternalTruth: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
zealblinks:
chelsea drg gin will do it. Use it and thank me later
na wa o
Re: . by EternalTruth: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
pat1612:
Drug abuse angry angry angry
how
Re: . by pat1612(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
EternalTruth:
how

This medication is used to treat various conditions such as severe allergic reactions, arthritis, blood diseases, breathing problems, certain cancers, eye diseases, intestinal disorders, and skin diseases. It is also used to test for an adrenal gland disorder (Cushing's syndrome). It decreases your body's natural defensive response and reduces symptoms such as swelling and allergic-type reactions. Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid hormone (glucocorticoid).

Are you having any of above symptoms to take drug?

Minor Side Effects

Some of the side effects that can occur with dexamethasone may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional:

More common:
Increased appetite
Incidence not known:
Abnormal fat deposits on the face, neck, and trunkacnedry scalplightening of normal skin colorred facereddish purple lines on the arms, face, legs, trunk, or groinswelling of the stomach areathinning of the scalp hair.

All medicine and drugs are to be taken with care and caution you might not know implication of taking it angry

Trust me i am selling them from a decade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MzJin(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
hi pharmacist an doctors in the house.. I used to take dexarcorten drugs So as to give me a plump fat cheek and it actually worked the first five months I used it and my cheeks became fat and bloated.
people noticed..

but ever since last year October it's of no use again and I even doubled it to 4 tablets in the morning and 4 in the evening not caring the side effects but it still didn't work and my cheeks became sunken and dry.

I know fully well that the drug is meant for inflammation but what could have been the cause of it being ineffective in my body system any longer?

U need to start appreciating who u are n stop all abusing drugs or trying to b who u not.....i beg u....stop d drug entirely u dnt nid it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Morning Breath Smell So Bad? / How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? / The Benefits Of Alpha Meta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.