Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Jenny Jay - This Is Me || www.naijaram.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jenny Jay - This Is Me || www.naijaram.com (860 Views)

Biography Of M.I Indigene Of Takum, Taraba State|| Naijaram.com / Toski – One In Million (kent Jones Cover) || Www.naijaram.com / [music] Ehmcee - Mo Ti Yo || Www.naijaram.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenny Jay - This Is Me || www.naijaram.com by youngram: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jenny Jay - This Is Me
Jenny Jay is one of the fastest rising Female Hip-Hop artist in
Nigeria whose vocal and passion in music cannot be over emphasized. She has featured many artists and kill many shows in North-East Nigeria.
Jenny was quiet for few months which get her fans questioning where she is; she jumps to the microphone to keep her fans anticipating for more core rap from her.
Jenny Jay talks about her street life and explains how the life is as she holds to her God since no one cares about her. Jenny was mad over the beat in a studio session which she titled THIS IS ME .
This song is produced by shaplex.

www.naijaram.com/2017/03/music-jenny-jay-this-is-me.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Wavy Level (download) / Kenechukwu By Pappi J / Shatta Wale Ft. Jahmiel – Real Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.