Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

FICTION: Jamie And The Adaora's Wedding Day Revenge Plan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Jamie And The Adaora's Wedding Day Revenge Plan (519 Views)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / STORY: Jamie And The Adaora's Wedding Day Revenge Plan [pt. 2] / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Jamie And The Adaora's Wedding Day Revenge Plan by trendope: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
I was on a war path, I had just a little time left before she was gone from me forever and it seemed like I was getting nowhere. I’m Jamie and this is the story of how I got back my prized possession.

I know what you might say ‘Prized Possession’? Yeah that’s it, I can’t help but be very possessive, I think I got that from my father.

But that is pretty much all I got from him. He was a monster, a brutal and violent one, I am nothing like him but I have been called a monster before by the one person I have wanted most of my damn life. You see, I love the female anatomy, everything about it, and rather than abuse it like my lowlife father would, I worship and adore it.

Every inch pleases me and when I claim it, it becomes mine and mine alone to feed on continuously and do with whatever I choose.

All I wanted to do was worship and adore Adaora’s body which is why I could not understand why she would leave me for that wimp of a nigga Chinwendu, a fellow graduating student in our department and the son of the Dean. The pussy who cowered before me the whole time we were in University together.

Let me shift my attention to Adaora, she is beautiful, she is the epitome of an angel for lack of a better word to describe her. Her untouched body was my haven and I was prepared to bury myself in it, she was a virgin when I met her, so innocent and so pure and she wanted to be till she got married.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/11/fiction-jamie-adaoras-wedding-day-revenge-plan/

(1) (Reply)

Threatened Abortion / The Promise. / Ariyike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.