Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery (18261 Views)

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained.... / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Techpady: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2017
You can now know if your Tecno phone is fake or original . There are many cloned and copies of Tecno smartphones out there in the market for sale which has exact body and structure of original Tecno Phone but they perform poorly , wear out fast, gives problems , are not worthy of the money you pay for them and they are not guaranteed by Tecno .
[img] https://4.bp..com/-afDFQyW7xvI/WMGk8gxfOCI/AAAAAAAACWc/LC4aBOok68E41imfkQFxSo9PB3284V1GgCLcB/s320/PicsArt_03-09-07.54.16.jpg
[/img]
Tecno Official Checking Tool
So Tecno has now released a tool to check original or fake phone . It is easy and advisable to use it, whenever you want to buy a new Tecno smartphone . Let ' s see how to use the tool .
How To Identify And Know A Fake Or Original Tecno Smartphone
To check phone ;
It is easy and simple . Just go to http: / / gc. tecno-mobile .com and you would be taken to Tecno checking tool .
Then enter your phone IMEI Number (you can dial * #06# to view your IMEI number) and you would receive a message saying "Welcome to use original Tecno Phone . " which means that your Tecno Phone is original .
To check battery ;
It is easy and simple . Just go to http: / / gc. tecno-mobile .com and you would be taken to Tecno checking tool .
Then enter your serial number which you will found at the back of your Tecno Phone or at the battery compartment or go to About phone .
So you would a receive saying " Welcome to use original Tecno Battery ".
So that ' s how to know original Tecno Phone or battery .
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up , kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience !
Source:http://techpaded.netxid.com/how-to-identify-a-fake-or-original-tecno-phone-and-battery.html
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please what might cause a phone to drain like tap water when the battery reaches like 30%..

Bought new charger ,battery, power bank,

Even restored factory manually.. Still problem persists..

Abeg what might be the cause cos am realm tired

Phone model is techno J5.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by oneclot: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please what might cause a phone to drain like tap water when the battery reaches like 30%..

Bought new charger ,battery, power bank,

Even restored factory manually.. Still problem persists..

Abeg what might be the cause cos am realm tired

Phone model is techno J5.

You need the follow come or OEM battery. Come to Slot, Ojodu- Berger to get your phone fixed.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by skywalker240(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
All Tecno phones are fake phones

Know this and know peace

Crap Na Crap Till Thy Kingdom Come �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Flamees(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:
All Tecno phones are fake phones

Know this and know peace

Crap Na Crap Till Thy Kingdom Come �
Kwinbee come oo grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by BlaqFaze: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Old thread...but original Tecno be like fake, no difference
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Sainthia: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Old thread...but original Tecno be like fake, no difference
old narration, I think their phones are now worth it
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by BlaqFaze: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sainthia:
old narration, I think their phones are now worth it
I don't want to argue smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by skywalker240(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Flamees:

Kwinbee come oo grin
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by gistray: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Techno phones are fake by default
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by dankwoska: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Since when?? na to just go to real TECNO outlet

You rarely see stuffs like that
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Tlyon(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good day pls am in need of infinix s4 working panel.
Infinix Note 7lite used screen .

And for anyone in need of Samsung galaxy S6 Edge plus panel I got 2 , if you have the screen I need it also.
Thanks
Quote me if available.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Yinksy09(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Most times I buy my tecno device from Slot or any authorised stores.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by tafat: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Yinksy09:
Most times I buy my tecno device from Slot or any authorised stores.
this is just the best thing to do, especially now that TECNO even have their own exclusive store.
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Kayconcept2(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Get to Tecno Mobile exclusive stores and their authorized stores close to you
Re: How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Well, the mobile brand has advanced more than this. They know have enough authorized outlets you can buy original reliable device from

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians / Glo Night Plan Subscription Codes (1gb For N100, 500mb For N50 And More) / 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.