Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

A Nigerian With 6 Fingers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian With 6 Fingers (1087 Views)

Lesson: Names Of The Fingers / The Guy With Twelve Fingers And Twelve Toes / How To Do 9 Times Table Fast With Your Fingers | Maths Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by nNEOo(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Forumites,greetings.

On my way back from the stadium this morning I saw this Nigerian man with 6fingers,
My jug partner drew my attention when she pointed covertly towards the man,instantly my interest was picked....

I decided to do a little "check" on it,
I found out the extra fingers were caused by birth deformity.(congenital malformation)

This condition is called hexadactyly.
hexadactyly literally means six digits.

"One of the major causes is inbreeding "

Happy Sunday

Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by nNEOo(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Here

Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by okonja(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
In Yoruba, we call such person "OLUGBODI"
Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by nNEOo(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
okonja:
In Yoruba, we call such person "OLUGBODI"

Is there any form of discrimination what so ever?
Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by okonja(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
nNEOo:

Is there any form of discrimination what so ever?

Not at all, even back in secondary school, during Yoruba language classes, the teacher made it known to us that this type of human being used to be rich if they work hard
Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by nNEOo(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2017
okonja:

Not at all, even back in secondary school, during Yoruba language classes, the teacher made it known to us that this type of human being used to be rich if they work hard

Do you think they are generally introvert
Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by highscript(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2017
inbreeding ?
Re: A Nigerian With 6 Fingers by Aminu212: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
All this English.... #someone should pls explain them in lay man language.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Schools Whose 2017/2018 Admission Screening Forms Are Not Yet Out. / Uniport Aspirants Drop Your Number''current Whatsapp Group Chat'' / One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.