Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh (799 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / How Komas Was Duped By The Foreigners Through Religion / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
This happened millions of years back, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 20: 1-25

Chapter Twenty
1. Now the homos of Komas gathered their wealth in gold and ivories and silver and all kinds of precious things.
2. And they said, we shall not take anything which belongs to Yahweh. For clay and sand has god given to us, but we, out of our own covetousness have dug the treasures of Yahweh and have stolen his hidden wealth.
3. Now the foreigners said, gather all the gold and silver of the land and we shall heap them together and sacrifice them to (Yahweh) our god.
4. And the smell of it shall be pleasing to him. And he shall bless your land.
5. So they came and gathered all the treasures of the land together in one place. And some of the foreigners waited daily at the bank of the seas until the others came with ships.
6. And one named Makator said, the books of the jews have done a great feat of magia. For we have gathered more than seven thousand shekels of silver and gold.
7. For the urims which we spoke to them has worked greatly upon them. And they have believed all our lies.
8. And the language which they speak did we speak to them, saying, we are the angels of your god.
9. Now they loaded the ship with much gold and silver and other treasures of Komas, saying, he who has head to think deep shall gather the little wealth of they who cannot think deep with their heads. And by so shall all the little wealth here and there make him rich.
10. And it is wisdom if he returns to do a little good to the land which he has cheated, saying, I have done all these good out of the wealth of my own hands.
11. But the wise knows that the little good done to a cheated kingdom by he who cheats him is for the purpose of cheating him again.
12. Now when the foreigners had taken away much gold, Bedi said to the people of the land, how did you cheaply lose your wealth O Komas?
13. How did you exchange your treasures for the words of the mouth? For they have motivated you to give all the treasures of the land to a god whom we do not know.
14. And we do not see this god ascending to take the gold away. But by night did they move all these gold into a large vessel and depart.
15. Now let us reason deep, O Komas, let us be strong like Ashant who have fought hard to keep these foreigners away from their land.
16. For a decade ago did Mattu lead the land of Ashant against these foreigners and he prevailed.
17. For so did they preserve the golden stool. Now shall the golden stool not have been taken away if it is in our own land here?
18. For we think like a sheep in this land, being too gullible. And I have heard how some of you say that you are a sheep to Zeusus Krista.
19. And the spiritual of the land now say that they would rather be poor in the matter of spirituality and go to heaven than to be rich in spirituality and go to hell fire.
20. This is the beginning of destruction and the reduction of our land to nothing.
21. Now the homos of Komas said, keep quiet you Bedi, or else the ground shall swallow you whole as it swallowed those who spoke against Moussa.
22. And Bedi laughed, saying, do you fear the fables of other lands and laugh over your Own fables?
23. How many fearful fables of Nansi do we have in this land which are more fearful than that of the foreigners?
24. Yet you do not value and respect your own fables, but the fables of other lands do you fear with all your souls.
25. Now the chiefs and the king of Komas said, it is enough, you Bedi. And they took his position of chieftancy from him.

Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Seun, Plaetton, Hahn, Johnydon22, Splinz, Joagbaje, Oladeegbu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by Pastafarian: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Yahweh is a scam, so its not surprising that people are scamming in his name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by hahn(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
This happened millions of years back, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Seun, Plaetton, Hahn, Johnydon22, Splinz, Joagbaje, Oladeegbu

Puff and pass bro grin
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
hahn:

Puff and pass bro grin

The difference between Fela and myself is that Fela smokes weed and puffs, but I don't do such.
But the similarity between us both is that WE BOTH SAY THE TRUTH.

Even before pastors and popes started buying private jets, Fela has 'prophesied' in his song, saying "ARCH BISHOP NA MILIKI, POPE NA ENJOYMENT, IMAMU NA GBALADUN, PARARARARA, ARCHBISHOP DEY ENJOY, PARARARARA, POPU SEF DEY ENJOY, PARARARARA... MY BROTHER WETIN YOU THINK? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:

The difference between Fela and myself is that Fela smokes weed and puffs, but I don't do such.
But the similarity between us both is that WE BOTH SAY THE TRUTH.

Even before pastors and pipes started buying private jets, Fela has 'prophesied' in his song, saying "ARCH BISHOP NA MILIKI, POPE NA ENJOYMENT, IMAMU NA GBALADUN, PARARARARA, ARCHBISHOP DEY ENJOY, PARARARARA, POPU SEF DEY ENJOY, PARARARARA... MY BROTHER WETIN YOU THINK? cheesy

I think you are high as usual grin
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
hahn:

I think you are high as usual grin
I'm high on the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH revealed to me.
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by hahn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:

As usual grin
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by Splinz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:

Otem my brother.... your own brand of weed sha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Weh done sir.
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splinz:

Otem my brother.... your own brand of weed sha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Weh done sir.

Lemme confirm if the Holy Ghost is a liar or not.
Do I take weed?
a. Yes. b.no

If yes, may I not see tomorrow. If no, may the Holy Ghost in you be put to shame.

Answer A or B cheesy
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by RealLordZeus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Though I'm not a religion fanatics but this your fiction en.... Wehdone sir
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Though I'm not a religion fanatics but this your fiction en.... Wehdone sir
I write the revelation of truth, not fiction. Check my signature for full story.
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

Lemme confirm if the Holy Ghost is a liar or not.
Do I take weed?
a. Yes. b.no

If yes, may I not see tomorrow. If no, may the Holy Ghost in you be put to shame.

Answer A or B cheesy

you seem to be eager about dying these days

otemanuduno:
I write the revelation of truth, not fiction. Check my signature for full story.

grin grin grin
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you seem to be eager about dying these days

grin grin grin
kikiki..it's because I av seen death and I see how it is not worth fearing.

1 Like

Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
according to the ductofos from their name u will know that they are fools
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Ndubuisipaul1:
according to the ductofos from their name u will know that they are fools
And to even think that they scammed people with the name of Yahweh is mind-boggling. Anyway, currently Yahweh is in his spiritual prison and gradually, people who scam in his name are losing their customers(sheeple) cool
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Be not scammed
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Learn from history
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
The scamming season is clearing away gradually as Jehovah is being shut away from his followers.
Re: How The Foreigners Scammed Komas In The Name Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2020
And they are still scamming them till date undecided But it's becoming lesser and lesser day by day sha

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Blessings And Curses / Why Did Jesus Call Himself The "Son Of Man?" / The Gullibility Of Christians (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.