Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Rampant Use Of Medicine And Otc Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rampant Use Of Medicine And Otc Drugs (482 Views)

38,000 Nigerian Doctors Are Working In The Diaspora- Eko University Of Medicine / Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer For Sale At Micostarmall / Why Is C Section Rampant These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rampant Use Of Medicine And Otc Drugs by pat1612(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2017
I have never posted any topic but my concern seeing the use of all medicines and their dispensing in haphazard manner worries me.
Over use of antibiotics can cause resistance i have seen people buying antibiotics without prescription from a qualified doctor.
Seen friend consuming diclofenac tablet 4 to 5 in a day just to relive pain and that to every day.
paracetamol consumed like chocolate shocked
Other medicine that is most abuse and have far more consequence is antimalarial drug.Even a qualified medical professional cannot say you are having malaria with out conducting test for it.
Just having fever doesn't mean you have malaria.

Please stop use of antibiotic antimalarial and all general otc medicine without proper prescription or guidance from qualified person because medicines might harm you in long run every medicine comes with side effects and it is prescribe by doctor after considering it.
Rampant use of this medicine will cause pathogens immune to medicine and they will not be killed buy this medicines.
Just my view and concern no offence intended cry

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Cancer Causing Agents(Carcinogens) / How To Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger, Use This Once A Week To Make(video) / 12 Alkaline Food That Contain Natural Calcium That Your Body Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.