Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It (3719 Views)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
BEWARE! MMMM is now freezing any PH that is more than 100.000 and allowing any PH of low amount to get help after 2 weeks
So i provided help of 100k on the 24th of february with the aim of getting my 2016 mavro but unfortunate yesterday when i tried to get help,it has turned green but i am unable to withdraw(i mean without 2016 bonus)so i wrote support why i was unable to get the mavro,he told me i must wait a month from the day of confirmation
Whereas i was able to get the 10k i PH off the system after 2 weeks
Pls beware don't provide help with anything more than 100k,your money will get stuck again

Now i must wait for about 38 days as the guy told me

2 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by pyyxxaro: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Shaaaataaap

With ur lizard head

Wetin concern us with ur mmm story undecided

7 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by ipobarecriminals: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Tell them the long giraffe neck. Let them abuse u,it is in them like peak milk pangolo.
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Lajet: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:
BEWARE! MMMM is now freezing any PH that is more than 100.000 and allowing any PH of low amount to get help after 2 weeks
So i provided help of 100k on the 24th of february with the aim of getting my 2016 mavro but unfortunate yesterday when i tried to get help,it has turned green but i am unable to withdraw(i mean without 2016 bonus)so i wrote support why i was unable to get the mavro,he told me i must wait a month from the day of confirmation
Pls beware don't provide help with anything more than 100k,your money will get stuck again

What you wrote is complete rubbish .what is the difference between 30 days and 38 days .ok we have notice you

6 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by cruzclinton1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Guy I will not abuse u. but let me ask u. what do is ur gain or u intend to gain from this post. OK tell, since u waited for 30days, is it only more 8days u won't exercise more patience for? u would have waited for the 38days to elapse before alerting people here. FOR ME, MMM REMAINS D ONLY LEGIT PYRAMID SCHEME IN NIGERIA. D ONLY SCHEME I WILL PUT MY MONEY AND HAVE REST OF MIND. EVERY POLICY MMM IS IMPLEMENTING IS FOR THE GOOD OF HER PARTICIPANTS.

USE UR HEAD. STOP ENCOURAGING PANIC.

17 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:

Oh this cow that claims she is an MMM participant is here again. You that was busy causing panic amongst uninformed MMM members in December and January.

You PH, 24th of February with 100k? You Wey I Sabi? Story., I will have your time this year. So Whts the freeze u are talking about via ur lame topic?

Look at this PO very well, it's old mavros out of a 10million Naira mavro. Granted with just 5k of PH. PH to GH is working for alot of people

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
cruzclinton1:
Guy I will not abuse u. but let me ask u. what do is ur gain or u intend to gain from this post. OK tell, since u waited for 30days, is it only more 8days u won't exercise more patience for? u would have waited for the 38days to elapse before alerting people here. FOR ME, MMM REMAINS D ONLY LEGIT PYRAMID SCHEME IN NIGERIA. D ONLY SCHEME I WILL PUT MY MONEY AND HAVE REST OF MIND. EVERY POLICY MMM IS IMPLEMENTING IS FOR THE GOOD OF HER PARTICIPANTS.

U dey waste ur time, that person no be participating member, she is on Seun's payroll. I Sabi am well well

4 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by rosalieene2(f): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
shatap jhor!
I think this is for every amount

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by erictus: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:

Please, is these applicable to new mmm account
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
erictus:

Please, is these applicable to new mmm account
Yes because a guy is having the same problem on their facebook page
Don't mind all the buffons above,they are posting photoshopped screenshots
I am not here to advertise any ponzi scheme,i am here to tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by erictus: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:
Yes because a guy is having the same problem on their facebook page
Don't mind all the buffons above,they are posting photoshopped screenshots
I am not here to advertise any ponzi scheme,i am here to tell the truth

Hmmn. Thanks.
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
erictus:

Hmmn. Thanks.
If you must provide help of 100k i will advice you to provide 10k ten times
It seems they are targetting only the big fund
FOR GROUP OF BUFFONS THAT SAID I WAS LYING.I HAVE POSTED THE SCREENSHOTS
i am not here to destroy MMM,I have 2.5million there
I am here to make sure they dont steal more from people
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
cruzclinton1:

I'm not doing anything wrong,these people are thiefs i have posted the screenshots you can ask more questions
CC Stanley187
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
one of my down lines is having the same problem...she is so confused right now... am feeling guilty because I encouraged her to provide help that MMM is back...Small 260,000 naira person cannot GH...Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by rejuvenation: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:
If you must provide help of 100k i will advice you to provide 10k ten times
It seems they are targetting only the big fund
FOR GROUP OF BUFFONS THAT SAID I WAS LYING.I HAVE POSTED THE SCREENSHOTS
i am not here to destroy MMM,I have 2.5million there
I am here to make sure they dont steal more from people

Now that you have notified the world of your misfortune on NAIRALAND....you can kiss your 100k GOODBYE ....as no one would be confident to invest again.....WEH DON MA!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
For panic crazy slow pokes, watch my video about this PO I posted over there. Go through the comments and see the video posted by the thread owner, being myself.
Cc: Anjipus

https://web./MMMNIGERIACOMMUNITY/permalink/270117676760755/?comment_id=270147273424462&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by gentle007(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:

Good Samaritan clap for yourself.
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
rejuvenation:

Now that you have notified the world of your misfortune on NAIRALAND....you can kiss your 100k GOODBYE ....as no one would be confident to invest again.....WEH DON MA!!!!

Don't allow that 2.5mil u see there decieve u. That babe never ever see 200k in once piece before. She no dey mmm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
moralistic:
one of my down line is having the same problem...he is so confused right now... am feeling guilty because I encouraged her to provide help that MMM is back...Small 260,000 naira person cannot GH...Na wa ooo

See this Ponzihater Naim get downline? I Sabi all Una fakeasses here, if u won lie, lie properly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
moralistic:
one of my down line is having the same problem...he is so confused right now... am feeling guilty because I encouraged her to provide help that MMM is back...Small 260,000 naira person cannot GH...Na wa ooo
It seems they are stealing the big money and appease people with small money
Dont mind all the people posting nonsense here they are kids

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:
It seems they are stealing the big money and appease people with small money
Dont mind all the people posting nonsense here they are kids
most pple have moved on. ut still providing help. u really need spiritual help

2 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
most pple have moved on. ut still providing help. u really need spiritual help
It's not easy to quit when you still have money there
I only want to get my money out
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:
It's not easy to quit when you still have money there
I only want to get my money out
keep phing den nd increase ur loses.

1 Like

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by ekanDamie: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
anjigirl:

I tot u said uve learnt your lesson wen Ur 2016 cash got frozen, I can see u havnt really
learnt anything. u don't know wen to walk away. keep adding more problems to urself
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by breadtom: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Have u lost your funds to scammers on various platforms out there, we understand how you felt, and because of this we have built a long lasting platform for you to recover all your lost funds. This is not a hit and run site, this platform was built to help the poor and also to put smiles on ur face. It has several features like purge button,etc,matching and rematching is fast. payment window is 45 mins. Matching is on as we speak. Join www.safegrant.com and tank me later. Please and please If you are not willing to provide help and u are not willing to pay.pls do not register, cos we have a lot of cyber beggers and this has been a task we have had to deal with by blocking them from the system on a daily basis. When u register, be ready to make payment to whom u are matched to pay so u can get paid in return. Let help sustain the system so that at the end we all can come back here to share our testimony.
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by keenn: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2017
moralistic:
one of my down lines is having the same problem...she is so confused right now... am feeling guilty because I encouraged her to provide help that MMM is back...Small 260,000 naira person cannot GH...Na wa ooo

someone went and upload your past posts where u ridiculed participants and make mockery of the scheme.

and u now parade yourself to be a guider

who is paying you to do this?

4 Likes

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by keenn: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
fifty:

See this Ponzihater Naim get downline? I Sabi all Una fakeasses here, if u won lie, lie properly

nice one for exposing that moniker, I almost fell for it, likewise will others viewing this thread.

I even went further to show those of my peeps and transfered the link to some participant to serve as proof that some people tirelessly and judiciously work hard to lay false claims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2017
keenn:

nice one for exposing that moniker, I almost fell for it, likewise will others viewing this thread.

I even went further to show those of my peeps and transfered the link to some participant to serve as proof that some people tirelessly and judiciously work hard to lay false claims.

You are welcome man.

Did u hear the maggot talk again? Even the OP cannot tag me to defend herself. I know everyone of them. They are all frustrated Nairalanders who can't bear the thought of people: especially people younger than themselves; making more money than they can ever make.

This year, we will bring the war to them. Anyhow they want it, they will have it. You either join, Or leave us alone, shut the hell up and mind your biz.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2017
keenn:

someone went and upload your past posts where u ridiculed participants and make mockery of the scheme.

and u now parade yourself to be a guider

who is paying you to do this?
...am been objective ...am a participant of MMM, 2016 mavro very large in there...small amount was also PHed this 2017..... but that does not mean I should be blind to the truth, just because I share my challenges about MMM doesn't mean am not a participant...... what would you say about the guy should released a song rejoicing about the return of MMM on January 14th...some weeks later the guy was frustrated with recent development in MMM and he was forced to counter the first song he released.... would you because of the second song call that guy a ponzi hater ? .......you see, let everyone talk for themselves, where he they pain me, no be the same place e he they pain you....if MMM is doing well, I won't mind to promote it, but if they want to be smart, then I will let them know we are also smart...small 260,000 of of my down lines could not GH in full..and one fool brought out my old post to say am a ponzi hater...who cares ? rubbish......mind you am not a guider, just have about 6 people under me.....#mindyourbusiness
Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Your ghost downline couldn't GH 260k in full, but even the least of my downlines can GH over 350k in full. So who is the fvchker here? I dare you to post that PO with unGHable 260k here to back ur talk. May your neck bend with ur lies there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It by Lildav: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
fifty:

Oh this cow that claims she is an MMM participant is here again. You that was busy causing panic amongst uninformed MMM members in December and January.

You PH, 24th of February with 100k? You Wey I Sabi? Story., I will have your time this year. So Whts the freeze u are talking about via ur lame topic?

Look at this PO very well, it's old mavros out of a 10million Naira mavro. Granted with just 5k of PH. PH to GH is working for alot of people

Bro, plsss, clarify me on this, was it when u PH 5k u where allowed to GH all that amount from 2016?
also if I PH now, will I be allowed to GH from my 2016 Mavro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Mining Bitcoin With Just $1 / 5 Bedroom Penthouse Architectural Design/drawing/building Plan / Mtfe Ai Trading Review (is Mtfe Legit Or Scam) Mtfe Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.