Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart (984 Views)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by nastycgolden(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Hi..I am an old nairalander..I just had to create a separate account for this topic..
My name is Aisha..I have been best friends with Tobi for about three years now. We actually met in our 100 level during registration. We could easily pass for sisters because our friendship is so tight. We confide in each other and keep no secrets. We have alot in common and she's a trustworthy friend.
The major downside about her is that she nags...alot. She could complain about the most insignificant thing numerous times. Even when I try to satisfy her or amend my ways, she would bring up a new complaint. It is like she's never satisfied with anything. When we're arguing..she always plays the victim card..she never feels that she's wrong. Honestly, I can't take it anymore. I have tried my best to accommodate her but she never feels like she's the one at fault. She can be very ungrateful at times. I have tried my best to talk to her but that makes her flare up the more. I know every friendship has its bad times but I'm really confused right now. Please, nairalanders..I need your advice on this matter..Thank you.

cc:lalasticlala...mynd44
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by emzreus(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Fashy am na
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by ArchEnemy(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Friendship o not marriage
Why are you bothering yourself
Let her act when she wants to act. Listen quietly then give her a gentle slap on her shoulder, tickle her and continue whatever
No time. There are other things that bother
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Why let a friend be your problem?. If she's misbehaving, ignore her and she'll come back to her senses if she has one.

Like you two are living together.
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Are you still both students and do you live together?
If you don't live together,simply do your own thing.Play with her whenever you see her but keep your own company.
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by nastycgolden(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
thorpido:
Are you still both students and do you live together?
If you don't live together,simply do your own thing.Play with her whenever you see her but keep your own company.
We're living together actually
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Who cares ? Not to sound harsh but as long as you guys are not married its not a big deal. Forget about her and move on, friends will always leave, I had so many friends before but now I can't count up to 10 now. Move on

1 Like

Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by RoyalBlak007: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
♤She's your "best friend"

♤But you are not her "best friend"

2 Likes

Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by ipobarecriminals: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
sad Sugar daddies are behind ur roforofo fight.If u are ready to open up/tell us the TRUTH, we'll do justice to una storm but until then, I'm outa here

1 Like

Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by thorpido(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
nastycgolden:
We're living together actually
The only choice now is to ignore her rantings and spend as less time with her as possible.
The othe choice is to move out and get your own accommodation.She won't change,so just cope with it.
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by sisisioge: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Oh boy,! See matter! Bestieship no be by force! Biko find your friend go front! Find a friend that suits you. Full stop!

2 Likes

Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by notthefakemaree: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Rabeesh
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by blessedvisky(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Snatch her boyfriend and fvck him, then dump both of them. She will forever fear you grin grin grin
Re: Help:I and My Best Friend Are Falling Apart by Mirror97: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Always put this at the back of your mind " We won't be together till eternity" Sooner or later everyone will go their separate ways. Enjoy your friendship while it last.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Lovely Ways To Apologize To Your Spouse / What Weird/freaky Thing(s) Have You Noticed About Twins? / How To Create Joyful Party Environment For Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.