Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Passion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Passion (422 Views)

Stop Carrying Your Phone About..Start Using The Passion Lazy Phone Holder / How Nigerian Youths Are Turning Their Passion Into Wealth / I Resigned From My 40k Job To Follow My Passion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion by HonSTONE(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
PASSION

'Show me a man who has passion for what he is doing and I will show you a man who is likely to be successful'. As they say, 'love never fails'. If you love what you are doing and you have that strong passion for it, you will have a reason to wake up every morning and keep at it.

Take a good look at those great men who have made it, you will discover that almost all of then had passion in what they were doing, be it art, football, music, design and poetry.

Even our children tend to perform well in the subjects they love the most, this also happens in real life. You will be most successful in the area you love the most.

What do you enjoy doing?
What gives you joy?

Put in extra effort there and you will be successful. For those of you that have watched the India movie '3 Idiots', you will understand better.

Follow your PASSION and SUCCESS will chase you.

Good morning friends and happy Sunday.

[Your SUCCESS in life be directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire

(1) (Reply)

High Security Border Barrier. / I Need A Land Drilling Rig 80 Tons / Simple, Smart Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.