Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

+Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / +Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song (838 Views)

Download Desiigner Liife Ft Gucci Mane Mp3 / Meek Mill Ft. Quavo & Desiigner – Ball Playa (LQ) Mp3 Download / Music: Desiigner – Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song by loobby(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tiimmy Turner" is a song by American hip hop
recording artist Desiigner . It was released on
July 22, 2016, for digital download by GOOD
Music and Def Jam Recordings, as the first
single from Desiigner's debut studio album,
The Life of Desiigner.

The song was
produced by Mike Dean . The official remix of
the song, which features vocals from Kanye
West , was also commercially released on
October 14, 2016. The song was certified
platinum by the Recording Industry Association
of America (RIAA) in December 2016, for
earning a million equivalent units in the United
States.

To cut the story short As I was listening to the song it was very good both the best and the lyrics so you won't understand because desiigner is saying it too fast just browse the lyrics and I was shocked

This was the chorus of the music

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner...

He be wishin' for a burner
To kill everybody walkin'

He throwin' his soul on the furnace
Fine bitch on BET
Hottie, wildin' she fuckin' on BET wildin' for
wallet?
Kill everybody walkin'

[THIS WAS THE RAP VERSE]
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner
Young boy walkin', wishin' for a burner
Four, five, six, ten ratchets on 'em
Ten niggas with them, chains clappin' on 'em
Dead niggas with 'em, dead niggas, get 'em
Four-five's with 'em, four-five's hit 'em

You talk money, young niggas with 'em
Young niggas get 'em, ballooning, ballooning,
ballooning

Timmy, Timmy Turner
Gettin' rich, buy a burner
Young nigga movin', he chemical farmer
You gettin' hit nigga, live at the honor
Chopper moving, nigga both wanna
You get hit down at Four Summers
I got niggas from the dead to win it
Chopper proof, nigga pour the window
You be choked out, go on and get it
Hit a nigga, 'bout to roll the semi
'Bout to blow again
Feelings all about Xan
Pockets all about women
All of them winnin'

LET ME EXPLAIN THE LYRICS
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy Turner...
He be wishin' for a burner
To kill everybody walkin'

(he is wishing to worship the devil and get all wordly desires granted and Goto hell instead of being poor and goto heaven and also initiate every living walking soul)

He throwin' his soul on the furnace
(this one says the same thing he is throwing his soul to Satan and doesn't mind the cost)

Young boy walkin', wishin' for a burner
Four, five, six, ten ratchets on 'em
Ten niggas with them, chains clappin' on 'em
Dead niggas with 'em, dead niggas, get 'em
Four-five's with 'em, four-five's hit 'em

(this practically explains wat you will see inside hell get money die young ten rachet on them, chains clapping on dead niggas and dead niggas got four five hit them(he is referring to the demon that will torment them down there at hell) be careful of lyrics and song you sing)

Gettin' rich, buy a burner
(get rich and forever sow your soul to hell(burner) )

Plz be careful of song you sing it may be devilish and you may be speaking against your God

Re: +Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song by Dalek(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Calm your balls and stop making mountains out of mole hills.
Timmy Turner is a cartoon character, from Nickelodeon's "Fairly Odd Parents, who has 2 fairies and makes them grant him any wish he wants, but at the end of the episode he always ask them to reverse the wish, becos it usually ends bad for him.
Not everything is devil this, devil that. The devil is busy not minding you. ciao

3 Likes

Re: +Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
In YOUNG MA VOICE" yeah they hate buh they broke thoor" tongue
Re: +Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song by Timi141: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before you continue you ignorant ranting and raving let me explain to you.
Burner means gun in American pop culture.
What he's talking about is that the boy is wishing for a gun to maybe kill all his bullies or shoot up his school.
Very violent song yes, but devilish innuendo no.

1 Like

Re: +Photo Why I Said "Tiimmy Turner" By American Rapper Desiigner Is Devilish Song by paolokonqueror(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin Nigerians too like put devil for everything
Dalek:
Calm your balls and stop making mountains out of mole hills.
Timmy Turner is a cartoon character, from Nickelodeon's "Fairly Odd Parents, who has 2 fairies and makes them grant him any wish he wants, but at the end of the episode he always ask them to reverse the wish, becos it usually ends bad for him.
Not everything is devil this, devil that. The devil is busy not minding you. ciao

(1) (Reply)

Davido Replies Wizkid With A Diss Track / Mr Boycute Ft. Nazynigma_-_if I Blow [prod By Mozanger] / Listen To Double Six's Audio Rap Tutorial For Upcoming Rappers @doublesixbeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.