Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Just Want To Rant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Want To Rant (1378 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Help! I Am Fed Up And Just Want To Disappear. / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Rant by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Im jus so unhappy.
Dunno why.
Nothing really makes me happy.
Iv had so many bad experience in d past.
From loosing everything I had running into millions and falling back to square one, got duped, failed business, came back from abroad empty handed and getting relegated to working as a civil servant in naija.(sobs)
Oh my life, the fact dat I get depressed each day doing civil service job,. Its always sad goin to work becos if only things panned out well for me I won't be here. I face so many shits from ppl im even better than. All I do is carry files from one office to d other Sweating profusely in a shitty office. They talk shit about me cos of my British accent and gossip wetin I find come dy do dis kind work. Well na condition make crayfish bend. Dat shitty job is all dat feeds me, wifey n baby. Sometimes I consider myself a failure. Couple of years abroad n nothin to show for it. No money in d bank, no house, no investment nothing. Jus chikeni money wey dem dy pay as salary as a civil servant wey go finish if wifey goes to market 3 times. life don tire me for naija. Ah no fit jand go anywhere again sef. Wey d money, wey d visa(sad)
I hav a beautiful wifey n a 4 month old son. They r living good off my peanut salary and I feel depressed they deserve more. This is not me. John dat was swimming in money, throwing money here n there for a good course. All my well to do relations I helped hav abandoned me even as they doing very well.
Im jus a depressed soul. I wonder if I would die like dis. Sad man I am.
Re: I Just Want To Rant by aristocrazzy: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eya, Please stop the depression....
Don't let it consume you. You've got friends and family... Talk to them

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
You have a job, wife, child and home to go back to each day.

If only you'd take as much time to count your blessings instead of moaning over irrelevant, temporal setbacks.

Oh well, na you sabi. undecided. Enjoy your rants.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Rant by COLOURCUT: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
It doesn't matter how many times you have fallen but how many times you are able to rise,
have you ever thought of how the birds in the sky feeds?
use your tongue to count your teeth, has any one removed? (God can do it any time)
He who gives up in the days of adversity is a man with little faith.
Whatever your hand findeth doing, do it with joy and happiness

LET ME STOP HERE
you can alway visit
www.starplanetblog.com for more

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by okirewaju(f): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stay strong

Try and save some money from your salary, give yourself a target and work towards it.

At least you have a family at home. Some people are sick; no money, no kids.

Learn to count your blessings

You have a job while others are looking for jobs

People must talk about you. Just shrug it off and stay focused.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awwwww...Sheet happens. You should actually thank God that it's not worse than it is.

Imagine you not having a job at all?

Imagine you wife not being as nice and beautiful as you know her... Imagine her being problematic and caustic.A lot of guys with comfy accounts get saddled with women like that. Imagine yourself wearing their moccasins.

Imagine your beautiful baby being sick all the time drawing money on medicals like water. Whew, may God take care of our children.

Imagine yourself being incapacitated due to accidents etc.

Imagine a thousand and one thing that could have been wrong...

Hmmm...I say awesome is the grace of God. We just have to be grateful for being kept above stormy waters with the echoes of hope and love. Hallelujah!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Want To Rant by dadaadec(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
If I tell u about my life. U will use all ur salary go do thanksgiving for church.

U not d only one passing thru hell.

Ur ability to stay strong determines if u really a man.

If u dey rant, Wetin u wan make ur wife dey do? Cry

Abeg go chop ur lunch, watch match or go play with ur wife jare... U no get problem!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Rant by esthertk: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry about your plight .. Its a year of total restoration, I pray God restores you on every side and surprise you beyond your imagination.
J0hnTrevolt:
Im jus so unhappy.
Dunno why.
Nothing really makes me happy.
Iv had so many bad experience in d past.
From loosing everything I had running into millions and falling back to square one, got duped, failed business, came back from abroad empty handed and getting relegated to working as a civil servant in naija.(sobs)
Oh my life, the fact dat I get depressed each day doing civil service job,. Its always sad goin to work becos if only things panned out well for me I won't be here. I face so many shits from ppl im even better than. All I do is carry files from one office to d other Sweating profusely in a shitty office. They talk shit about me cos of my British accent and gossip wetin I find come dy do dis kind work. Well na condition make crayfish bend. Dat shitty job is all dat feeds me, wifey n baby. Sometimes I consider myself a failure. Couple of years abroad n nothin to show for it. No money in d bank, no house, no investment nothing. Jus chikeni money wey dem dy pay as salary as a civil servant wey go finish if wifey goes to market 3 times. life don tire me for naija. Ah no fit jand go anywhere again sef. Wey d money, wey d visa(sad)
I hav a beautiful wifey n a 4 month old son. They r living good off my peanut salary and I feel depressed they deserve more. This is not me. John dat was swimming in money, throwing money here n there for a good course. All my well to do relations I helped hav abandoned me even as they doing very well.
Im jus a depressed soul. I wonder if I would die like dis. Sad man I am.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Rant by greatgod2012(f): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
@op, I'm sorry to sound harsh, but the truth is that........ YOU'RE A VERY UNGRATEFUL FELLOW!

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by Heebah: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:
You have a job, wife, child and home to go back to each day.

If only you'd take as much time to count your blessings instead of moaning over irrelevant, temporal setbacks.

Oh well, na you sabi. undecided. Enjoy your rants.
Are u like dis in real life??.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: I Just Want To Rant by babythug(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
cc: TEHN

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Shit happens.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stop measuring success by the amount of money in the bank. Think about the lives you've touched.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Rant by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017
babythug:
cc: TEHN
please. I ain't seekin assistance. Tnx
Re: I Just Want To Rant by babythug(f): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
please. I ain't seekin assistance. Tnx

They have a support group for people going through depression type of issues! I figured they could refer you or hook you up appropriately

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aww. Its going to get better. Sisisioge took the words out of my mouth. It could be worse. You are better than many out there who are in worse situations. Just a little more patience. Forget people who you helped. They have their issues too and most prefer to roll with people who can keep helping them. Not fair I know.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by austinereds(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
things will get better man. A new chapter will soon be opened in your life. just keep working and praying.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by helinues: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bro I can feel you.. But it is never too late to start all over again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Rant by CircleOfWilis: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2018
U are depressed, pls dont go near that Lagos Lagoon o, the temptation to jump into it is strong...
I wish u well

(1) (Reply)

If You Dey Comot Sperm 21x/month, You No Fit Get Prostrate Cancer - PidginBlog / Please Is Anybody Here Using Any Type Of Electric Cooker On Prepaid Meter? / Wish I Could Make An Impact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.