Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Beans Consumption In U.I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beans Consumption In U.I (366 Views)

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beans Consumption In U.I by Beneh(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
"Ejo e help mi o, mo le wa mi ni hotplate" That's the cry of a frustrated zikite, searching for a hotplate to prepare is beloved beans. Only a few weeks back, when this guy first resumed, he was a cafeteria guru. You'll find him in the cafeteria almost anytime of the day, as if he came to school to acquire a degree in the "study of cafeteria". You would see him devouring all types of assorted meats, with mountains of semo or amala and with luscious and seductive vegetables. Is it possible to become addicted to eating? I used to think the guy was addicted to food and really needed to see a doctor. Well, the guy thought he was enjoying, little did he know that he was only enjoying for his greater suffering to come. Now, the guy, a former champion at devouring assorted meats is now a guru at consuming beans without pepper or palm oil. The guy that was used to drinking coke and chilled zobo is now seen drinking garri enthusiastically. I believe beans is the most consumed food in UI, with Indy and Zik acquiring over 80% of the total beans consumed in the institution (don't mind my fictional survey). During ewa nights, guys will queue like there's no tomorrow. No matter how many plates of beans you give to them, they keep coming back for more, as if their stomach is a sort of advanced dustbin were food are dumped without ever getting filled. Even girls from Idia and Awo are not left out. I once heard a girl say "beans is bae". That's when I realised, we guys are not alone in the "beans world". To we zikites, beans is a guardian angel. Hardly will you see a zikite that is not a beans guru. I'm not left out too, I acquired my "masters in eating beans" after consuming beans for 2weeks straight. If I'm a masters holder and I can do that, imagine what a "Phd holder in beans eating" would do. Just be prepared to take your perfume along, when visiting the toilet. . - Fatokun Ofat Foed #ContentWriter @ #GurusHealthdotcom

(1) (Reply)

Should I Study This Course? / Examination Cheat / Project Topic Hint On How To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.