Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Naija Dancehall Instrumental On Freaksonar - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Naija Dancehall Instrumental On Freaksonar (1530 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: DJ Enimoney – Send Her Money Ft. Olamide X Kizz Daniel X L Kuddy / Free Beats prod by Big diddo (dancehall) / Download Free Naija Afro Beat Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Dancehall Instrumental On Freaksonar by FreakSonar(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
I know you're looking for where to download the best of Naija Dancehall Instrumentals.. Or naija beats. Kindly pay https://freaksonar.com a visit to get exposed to the never ending number of Naija Dancehall Instrumentals we got in store for you on the Afrobeat Instrumental website.

Don't wanna visit the website? Call or Hola at me via WhatsApp.. : +2348084281634 ...

Email : louis@freaksonar.com

My studio is located at Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Naija Dancehall Instrumental On Freaksonar by Isholaoni: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Notice!!! Notice!!! Studio Equipments For Great Price / Promote Your Video/Audio Online free / How To Make It In The Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.