Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos (1206 Views)

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by furrr(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Viewers discretion is advised................................................................

God save this country

And I hope my brothers and sisters here in the north will restrain themselves and allow the authorities to handle the situation and hopefully prosecute the perpetrators

cry cry cry cry

Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by alizma: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
too bad
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by BIDOO(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
just imagine this nonsense
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by BIDOO(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
just imagine this nonsense, R.I.P To the dead ones

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by Ra88: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Too bad
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unless the Nigerian state governments start punishing perpetrators of these ethnic and religious crises whenever they are carried out this cycle of violence will continue unabated. NIGERIA have sense or die. The option Is urs
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by mightyhazel: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm

Inhumanity!
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by Fash20: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
What joy do some people extract from killing.
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by Homeboiy: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
I condemn it but thats what they do to others

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by todayboy: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
the same Yorubas will come and condemn apostle Suleiman for asking us to protect ourselves
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by stubornnn: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:
the same Yorubas will come and condemn apostle Suleiman for asking us to protect ourselves

Lol... Don't protect yourself grin

Be there waiting for apostle Suleiman grin
Re: Nigeria Way Forward: Yoruba Massacre Of Hausas In Ile Ife Photos by dragonking3: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
furrr:
Viewers discretion is advised................................................................

God save this country

And I hope my brothers and sisters here in the north will restrain themselves and allow the authorities to handle the situation and hopefully prosecute the perpetrators

cry cry cry cry
where were you when your brothers were busy killing people up and down in the country

(1) (Reply)

.... / See What A Grandma Did 2 Her Grandchild In Lagos 4 Picking Something 4rm Floor(p / Exposed: See Nigerian Secondary School Where Men Pay N5000 To Sleep With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.