Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nairaglobal Is A SCAM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaglobal Is A SCAM (427 Views)

Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Naira Help Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaglobal Is A SCAM by juliebrown: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls guyz beware of this site They are scam, they uses the same account, with the name Musa zuleyate (GTB) and Musa yakubu (first bank).I paid him and the person match to pay me (funke) has alrdy paid to him, and the person match to pay funke also paid to him. The funny part is he doesn't sound like Musa rather like a yoruba or an Igbo guy, after I call him to let him knw dat I knw wat they are up to n will expose him, he called back to tell me he knws wat to do dat it's a system error n later call to say he is part of the admin. Plss guyz don't fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Nairaglobal Is A SCAM by Olujanny: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scammers using Nairaland to get people. Open your eyes wide o.

1 Like

Re: Nairaglobal Is A SCAM by Jabioro: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na today you knows say na scam,...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Web Design Company Has Been Launched! / Interpol Abuja / Earn Big Through Trading Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.