Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please How Genuine Is This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Genuine Is This? (692 Views)

Insult Or Genuine Apology? / 5 Genuine Ways To Make Money. / 2017 Opportunity To Buy Genuine Half Plot Of Land At Odogunyan Thru The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Genuine Is This? by jannyO: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
please who got this and how genuine is it,thanks
DEAR APPLICANT,YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 17TH OF MARCH,2016.TIME 7:00AM PROMPT.VENUE:FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE,SOUTHERN FARM,AGRIC HALL,MOORE PLANTATION BUS STOP,APATA IBADAN.COME ALONG WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR CREDENTIALS AND CV.BE PUNCTUAL......absolutesuccesstravelsltd.com
Re: Please How Genuine Is This? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
jannyO:
please who got this and how genuine is it,thanks
DEAR APPLICANT,YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED FOR APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 17TH OF MARCH,2016.TIME 7:00AM PROMPT.VENUE:FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE,SOUTHERN FARM,AGRIC HALL,MOORE PLANTATION BUS STOP,APATA IBADAN.COME ALONG WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR CREDENTIALS AND CV.BE PUNCTUAL......absolutesuccesstravelsltd.com

I did. Funny thing is I don't reside in Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. / New Year Resolution / Solar Products: Solar Street Light, Traffic Light, Solar Panels,inverters, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.