Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,999 members, 7,841,833 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Article:life Without Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Article:life Without Education (360 Views)

A Life Without Regrets / Life Without Limitations: Read Story Of A Blind Unizik Law Student / Life Without Blacks (Standardgist article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article:life Without Education by naijaunion: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before i proceed to the topic of discussion, Let's take note of the
following definitions.

Literacy is the ability to read and write.

Education is learning in which knowlegde and skills is transfered
through teaching.

School is an institution designed to teach
students under the direction of teacher.

In essence, education is life, A life without learning new things
everyday is not worth living.

The footballers learned from their
coach and from others, the boy boy or girl girl learn from his/her oga/madam. Students learn from eachother or
from lecturer.

Education is ability to learn (whether Language,Habit, Skills,anything) from any source (Mass media, Books,
Gossips, Master/Mistress, the street, etc).

In summary, You can be educated without going to school or been literate But you can never be useful or get wealth without getting educated. I rest my case..

I'm open for debate.

Source
http://www.myschoolnewz.com.ng/2017/03/article-life-without-education.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

FULOKOJA Notice To All Students On 2016/2017 1st Semester Examination / KAFELA Nebosh International General Certificate In Occupational Health & Safety / Lagos State University Students' Union* *PRESS RELEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.