Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up (821 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / My Husband Rapes Me – Nollywood Actress Opens Up / I Prefer Money To Good Sexx - Nollywood Actress Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up by Punctual(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
While speaking in an exclusive chat with Inside Nollywood, Stella Idika who is one of the most promising actresses in the movie industry, disclosed that her B00bs are the most cherished part of her anatomy and that her boyfriend can’t do without the round fleshy mounds. The tall and busty diva who had starred in movies like Empire, Soldier Boy, Woman in me and Descendants of Jezebel are evidences of her creativity, said; “My B00bs and face are so special to me but I cherish my B00bs more. They are not that big but I like its shape and the fitting it gives my clothes. Asides, my boyfriend loves them very much; he can’t do without my B00bs,’’ she squealed in laughter. She also opened up on what turns her off in men, saying that being dirty and unkempt is a rebuff for her. “I can’t stand a guy that smells of stale sweat all the time and those who’s feet stink when they take-off their shoes. I also can’t date guys that talks down on women. These kinds of men believe that every successful lady out there is lose. That mentality is totally wrong and pisses me off!’’ Clearing the widespread rumours that she is a smoker, the Ohaofia, Abia State-born starlet admitted that truly, she used to smoke but had since dumped cigarettes for good.

Re: Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up by benzene00: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Why My Lover Can’t Do Without My B@.0bs – Nollywood Actress Opens Up by Mrjo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Simple! Ur boobs is ur talent

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 5 Facts That You Didn't Know About Tboss (photo)... / Finally Tonto Dikeh's Husband Grants Interview, Shows Evidence Of Damages / Nigerians Reacts After A Lady Offered To Give A Guy A Bj At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.