Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves (1515 Views)

10 Funny Superstitious Beliefs Every Nigerian Has Heard / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Iphone 7plus And Peruvian Spring Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by xmachines: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
[b]Urgent Message

Hello Faithful Participants

We will like to start by saying a huge thank you to all the recommendations and support we have received through this trying times.

The past couple of days has taken its toll on every single GHW support team. It is no longer news that we are battling a seriously well-funded campaign against everything we believe in.

Competitors, saboteurs have deeply corroded into our ranks, both in user base and PH database, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage the system. Some of the critical problems include;

Surge of fake POP increased by over 800%
Invalid profile details (email, phone, bank accounts & bitcoin)
Registration of bogus accounts and PHing on them
Embarking on social media smear campaign claiming GHW is about to crash
Panicking members drowning the ticket support staff with the tickets
All of this has led to lack of trust even by our dedicated members, all leading to delays in the GH logic finding valid PH for payment .

HELP US FIGHT BACK!
To fight against this, we immediately commenced development of a completely new portal design; GHW Xclusive with the following features deeply embedded.
Enforced email validation (No PH/GH without this)
One account , One Phone Number (members will be assigned to call a number to confirm ownership) , NO PH/GH without a confirmed number
Ability to migrate all your pending GH into the new system
Unique account number per GHW account
10% Matching of every PH IMMEDIATELY its registered to another member. Your PH will not be activated until this is confirmed. This will help us weed out the unserious ones and drastically reduce FakePOP.
Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive.
Direct access to your referrer contact details, to answer all your support tickets, also a group administrator to report your referrer misconducts, this will reduce load our support team and speed up issues resolution
Introduction of ePIN , a 4-digit PIN known only to you, to be used in bank account, bitcoin address modifications
Launch of a GHW Forum for all members to communicate and interact with each other.
Credibility Score will now be used to determine bonus percentage (e.g. 30%, 40%, …5% , etc)

These are just a few selections for the new GHW Xclusive Portal scheduled to launch on 20th March.

We urge all our faith members not to listen to the propaganda to continue to redeem their pledges and get confirmed by others, even if your GH is delayed. We will NOT let you lose money. This is our promise to you.

We also thank you for all your suggestions, they formed the foundation of GHW Xclusive

See you all on 20th March .
GHW Forever
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by Pwk4real(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am loving ghw.....
To hell with haters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by romeoetin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't understand this line

Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive
Does that mean we have to pH in the new system to be able to GH?
Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by olaiya4love: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
xmachines:
[b]Urgent Message

Hello Faithful Participants

We will like to start by saying a huge thank you to all the recommendations and support we have received through this trying times.

The past couple of days has taken its toll on every single GHW support team. It is no longer news that we are battling a seriously well-funded campaign against everything we believe in.

Competitors, saboteurs have deeply corroded into our ranks, both in user base and PH database, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage the system. Some of the critical problems include;

Surge of fake POP increased by over 800%
Invalid profile details (email, phone, bank accounts & bitcoin)
Registration of bogus accounts and PHing on them
Embarking on social media smear campaign claiming GHW is about to crash
Panicking members drowning the ticket support staff with the tickets
All of this has led to lack of trust even by our dedicated members, all leading to delays in the GH logic finding valid PH for payment .

HELP US FIGHT BACK!
To fight against this, we immediately commenced development of a completely new portal design; GHW Xclusive with the following features deeply embedded.
Enforced email validation (No PH/GH without this)
One account , One Phone Number (members will be assigned to call a number to confirm ownership) , NO PH/GH without a confirmed number
Ability to migrate all your pending GH into the new system
Unique account number per GHW account
10% Matching of every PH IMMEDIATELY its registered to another member. Your PH will not be activated until this is confirmed. This will help us weed out the unserious ones and drastically reduce FakePOP.
Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive.
Direct access to your referrer contact details, to answer all your support tickets, also a group administrator to report your referrer misconducts, this will reduce load our support team and speed up issues resolution
Introduction of ePIN , a 4-digit PIN known only to you, to be used in bank account, bitcoin address modifications
Launch of a GHW Forum for all members to communicate and interact with each other.
Credibility Score will now be used to determine bonus percentage (e.g. 30%, 40%, …5% , etc)

These are just a few selections for the new GHW Xclusive Portal scheduled to launch on 20th March.

We urge all our faith members not to listen to the propaganda to continue to redeem their pledges and get confirmed by others, even if your GH is delayed. We will NOT let you lose money. This is our promise to you.

We also thank you for all your suggestions, they formed the foundation of GHW Xclusive

See you all on 20th March .
GHW Forever
[/b]
were is the idiotic ponzi haters he should ph 2 million and pay 200k. Na thunder go strike your household.

5 Likes

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by olaiya4love: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pwk4real:
I am loving ghw.....
To hell with haters
Yea, they will suffer on earth before going to he'll.

1 Like

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by modik(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ponzihater will not smile at this development.

1 Like

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by olaiya4love: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Now that ghw is introducing another strategy were is nairaland dumb admin to continue creating multiple accounts. Enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by Adiahabasi: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
I do affiliate marketing with a foreign online store that deals in gold and I must confess that it has been mind blowing. In a month of starting the marketing , I made a whopping 1.1M Naira . It may sound unreal, right? It is so real because I was paid in Euros.

I wonder why people were running into ponzi schemes when they could easily go for an affliate marketing and make their money in Foreign exchange.
Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by Pwk4real(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2017
U wan hear my mouth abi?

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by treasurechuk16: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am jus observing and earnestly counting down hours to 20th.. GHW FOREVER! HATERS HUG TRANSFORMER!

2 Likes

Re: Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves by LordofNaija: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Adiahabasi:
I do affiliate marketing with a foreign online store that deals in gold and I must confess that it has been mind blowing. In a month of starting the marketing , I made a whopping 1.1M Naira . It may sound unreal, right? It is so real because I was paid in Euros.

I wonder why people were running into ponzi schemes when they could easily go for an affliate marketing and make their money in Foreign exchange.
Broseley carry me along

(1) (Reply)

List Of Wealthy Women In Nigeria That Are Single / Obasanjo Explains Why He Won't Support Calls For The Restructuring Of Nigeria / The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.