Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Stand With Ghw......haters Can Go To Hell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Stand With Ghw......haters Can Go To Hell (515 Views)

I Stand With Akudinanwa / Everybody Is Going To Hell Fire / Haters In Romance Section Will Say I No Get Iphone7 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Ghw......haters Can Go To Hell by xmachines: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
[b]Urgent Message

Hello Faithful Participants

We will like to start by saying a huge thank you to all the recommendations and support we have received through this trying times.

The past couple of days has taken its toll on every single GHW support team. It is no longer news that we are battling a seriously well-funded campaign against everything we believe in.

Competitors, saboteurs have deeply corroded into our ranks, both in user base and PH database, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage the system. Some of the critical problems include;

Surge of fake POP increased by over 800%
Invalid profile details (email, phone, bank accounts & bitcoin)
Registration of bogus accounts and PHing on them
Embarking on social media smear campaign claiming GHW is about to crash
Panicking members drowning the ticket support staff with the tickets
All of this has led to lack of trust even by our dedicated members, all leading to delays in the GH logic finding valid PH for payment .

HELP US FIGHT BACK!
To fight against this, we immediately commenced development of a completely new portal design; GHW Xclusive with the following features deeply embedded.
Enforced email validation (No PH/GH without this)
One account , One Phone Number (members will be assigned to call a number to confirm ownership) , NO PH/GH without a confirmed number
Ability to migrate all your pending GH into the new system
Unique account number per GHW account
10% Matching of every PH IMMEDIATELY its registered to another member. Your PH will not be activated until this is confirmed. This will help us weed out the unserious ones and drastically reduce FakePOP.
Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive.
Direct access to your referrer contact details, to answer all your support tickets, also a group administrator to report your referrer misconducts, this will reduce load our support team and speed up issues resolution
Introduction of ePIN , a 4-digit PIN known only to you, to be used in bank account, bitcoin address modifications
Launch of a GHW Forum for all members to communicate and interact with each other.
Credibility Score will now be used to determine bonus percentage (e.g. 30%, 40%, …5% , etc)

These are just a few selections for the new GHW Xclusive Portal scheduled to launch on 20th March.

We urge all our faith members not to listen to the propaganda to continue to redeem their pledges and get confirmed by others, even if your GH is delayed. We will NOT let you lose money. This is our promise to you.

We also thank you for all your suggestions, they formed the foundation of GHW Xclusive

See you all on 20th March .
GHW Forever
[/b]

Re: I Stand With Ghw......haters Can Go To Hell by george93(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mod no go push this one go front page. If it was against GHW, they would push it with immediate alacrity.
Re: I Stand With Ghw......haters Can Go To Hell by Amebo123: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is cool and very reassuring.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Event! Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon From Third Mainland Bridge (watch) / Uber Drivers Getting Ready To Connect / Sheikh Mohammed Doar Warns Muslim Girls Not To Date Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.