Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

List Of Approved Cbt Centres For Jamb Utme 2017 Registration (all States) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Approved Cbt Centres For Jamb Utme 2017 Registration (all States) (658 Views)

Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika / UNN Establishes BB Naija Viewing Centres For Students(photo) / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Approved Cbt Centres For Jamb Utme 2017 Registration (all States) by Obaofnaija(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
The list attached below contains a combination of 2 batches released by JAMB.

To search the list for a centre you can register in,

1. Simply open the list or download the PDF file to your phone using the links provided at the bottom of this post.
2. Scroll down until you find the state where you are located.
3. Look the closest Exam Town and find a centre to register from.

The official registration has not yet begun, so don't rush off to the centres just yet. You need to wait until the registration portal is now available. Once the portal is available, we will also let you know.

For now, just take note of the closest centre you can register and get all the JAMB UTME 2017 Registration Requirements Ready.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/list-of-approved-cbt-centres-for-jamb.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: List Of Approved Cbt Centres For Jamb Utme 2017 Registration (all States) by Jglad(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is getting serious

(1) (Reply)

You Are My Superwoman", JJC Skillz Celebrates His Mother / I Have Had Girls Grab My Balls While Performing – Iyanya / Bbnaija:efe Emerges Winner, See Reactions By Fans On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.