Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure (871 Views)

Adventure In Ireland / Osun Government Offers Free Train Ride For Easter / A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by mrsage(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Visit Inspiring Destinations Within Your Reach This Easter...

An Easter holiday trip to the most beautiful tourist centres in the southwest region of Nigeria. Twenty years from now you might be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. An organised trip is an avenue for you to explore the world around you, throw off your frigid self and embrace a new world of adventure and experience.

** Travelling Packages include ;

Day One -- To leave Lagos 8 : am on Friday morning  by train to osogbo. An interesting adventure to go through a less  common means of transportation. The night will be spent at Osogbo.

Day Two --  Departs Osogbo for Arinta waterfalls in Ekiti and also the cold and warm water spring at Ikogosi.

The Ikogosi Warm Springs has a significance of another cold water spring which flows abreast the warm spring which meets at a confluence, each maintaining its thermal properties. Interestingly there is a folklore stories about how the spring came to be which I bet you would be much thrilled to find out.
***Night will be spent back at Akure to leave for lagos the next morning by road.

Ever heard of the popluar quote " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page ". Do not miss out on this opportunity to give a different light, a new point of view to places around you. An opportunity to have limitless and safe fun this holiday, to have a lasting impression and perspective about this places of pure and thrilled adventures. And most importantly and opportunity to meet and learn about a whole new culture and people.

1 Like

Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by arsenic33(m): 1:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Make I follow u?
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by mrsage(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2017
arsenic33:
Make I follow u?

Sure..
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by arsenic33(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
mrsage:

Sure..
I dey come
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by mrsage(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017

An Easter holiday trip to the most beautiful tourist sites.

** Package includes :

Day One -- To leave Lagos 8 : am on Friday morning  by train to Osogbo. An interesting adventure to go through a less  common means of transportation. The night will be spent at Osogbo.

Day Two --  Departs Osogbo for Arinta waterfalls in Ekiti and also the cold and warm water spring at Ikogosi.

***Night will be spent back at Akure to leave for lagos the next morning by road.

Ever heard of the popluar quote " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page ". Do not miss out on this opportunity.
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
We need pictures
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by eghuan1(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
mrsage:

An Easter holiday trip to the most beautiful tourist centres in the southwest region of Nigeria. Twenty years from now you might be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. An organised trip is an avenue for you to explore the world around you, throw off your frigid self and embrace a new world of adventure and experience.

** Travelling Packages include ;

Day One -- To leave Lagos 8 : am on Friday morning  by train to osogbo. An interesting adventure to go through a less  common means of transportation. The night will be spent at Osogbo.

The Ikogosi Warm Springs has a significance of another cold water spring which flows abreast the warm spring which meets at a confluence, each maintaining its thermal properties. Interestingly there is a folklore stories about how the spring came to be which I bet you would be much thrilled to find out.

Ever heard of the popluar quote " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page ". Do not miss out on this opportunity to give a different light, a new point of view to places around you. An opportunity to have limitless and safe fun this holiday, to have a lasting impression and perspective about this places of pure and thrilled adventures. And most importantly and opportunity to meet and learn about a whole new culture and people.

Is this for a group or a personal trip? If it's a group thing, what's the arrangement
Re: My Plans For Easter... Weekend Adventure by mrsage(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
eghuan1:

Is this for a group or a personal trip? If it's a group thing, what's the arrangement

Its a group tour. How can I reach you?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Luxury Bus Vs Nigerian Luxury Bus???? / Some Of The World's Worst Traffics. / Powerful Images Showing The Devastating Effects Of Human Actions On Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.