Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich (608 Views)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich by osdagric(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Do you want to know more? read this.
Dear friends,
I have been telling you of a poultry project that will turn Nigeria around for good. I thank you all who got this red light fast from the states.Kogi, Ondo, Lagos,Edo etc. Thank you all

I am hereby inviting more of you as 10 people who love reading like sugar are invited in each state of Nigeria. Why don you see the trend now and join the wave. Let me know if you are still interested. Do it now or someone else next door to you may beat you to this opportunity. Be wise earlier than your neighbours.

I hope this means something to you. If not don.t bother to get my free 1-minute report

(1) (Reply)

A Well Placed Job Now! / Teach Me Warehousing On Line With Certificate / Hr Software Training Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.