Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured (3313 Views)

Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / Man United Star Rashford Names Top 3 Strikers In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
annie74:

Ok. Lol...you should, its still early here. Hopefully we would chat later. Tchau!

Huh? How's it early there?
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by Naughtytboy: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
RealHaute:

Whoo! Portuguese? Didn't see that coming. Uber cool. Unilorin. grin
You should prolly get some sleep. Let's chat later in the day, aii? Can't wait to learn some portuguese phrases though. Tchau! smiley
ass licker
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ass licker
Nice of you to drop your name on us, but this thread isn't about you. Kindly find something worthwhile to do while you wait for our attention. Thanks!
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by annie74(f): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
RealHaute:

Huh? How's it early there?
I'm not in Nigeria for now.
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
annie74:

I'm not in Nigeria for now.

Oh! That was quite some misjudgement on my path. *facepalm*

So how are doing today, reading any books atm?
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by annie74(f): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
RealHaute:

Oh! That was quite some misjudgement on my path. *facepalm*

So how are doing today, reading any books atm?

I'm fine thank you. Yep I am though it's not for leisure. I've got presentations to prepare for and assignments as well. You?
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
annie74:

I'm fine thank you. Yep I am though it's not for leisure. I've got presentations to prepare for and assignments as well. You?

I'm good. Presentations? You have prolly found more uses for your mirror now. Or are you a natural? grin
One thing: my schedule is about to get a lot more hectic as well, so do you mind me sending a private message, to strike up an acquaintance?
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by annie74(f): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
RealHaute:

I'm good. Presentations? You have prolly found more uses for your mirror now. Or are you a natural? grin
One thing: my schedule is about to get a lot more hectic as well, so do you mind me sending a private message, to strike up an acquaintance?

Seminar-like. It would have been easier if it were in English but it's not so I have to prepare. You can
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
annie74:

Seminar-like. It would have been easier if it were in English but it's not so I have to prepare. You can

Okay...will connect shortly. But mere picturing myself in your shoes almost gave me the screaming abdabs...lol...But I trust you know your stuff really well. Plus, you come across as intelligent and intellectually curious, so no worries. All you have to do like you already stated above is to be prepared.
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by annie74(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
RealHaute:

Okay...will connect shortly. But mere picturing myself in your shoes almost gave me the screaming abdabs...lol...But I trust you know your stuff really well. Plus, you come across as intelligent and intellectually curious, so no worries. All you have to do like you already stated above is to be prepared.

Lol. It is easier now. I look at the faces of everyone before I start. Its like a therapy to give me courage
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by RealHaute: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
annie74:

Lol. It is easier now. I look at the faces of everyone before I start. Its like a therapy to give me courage

I can relate. Much like breaking down barriers and settling in - getting comfy. That kind of thing. Would you describe yourself as an introvert? Sent a mail btw.

Modified: I replied.
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by mayorski01(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
I hope the striker crises gets taken care before the Manchester derby.. The joy of beating a full MCFC squad gives me thrills.
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by Frankaka8(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2017
mayorski01:
I hope the striker crises gets taken care before the Manchester derby.. The joy of beating a full MCFC squad gives me thrills.
i trust pep, sixthchester is in for a surprise package
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by Bamz(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
annie74:

True. Well, most of my classmates(guys) in secondary school were lovers of football. I always listened. It wasn't until 2008 Champions League final between Utd and Chelsea that I finally made up my mind to become a United fan.

sad you just made me shed a tear.

I was in uni back then. It was a heavy and sad walk of shame to my hostel that day. Didier didn't help matters besides but hey since then and now, Im a happier fan.
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by annie74(f): 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
Bamz:

sad you just made me shed a tear.

I was in uni back then. It was a heavy and sad walk of shame to my hostel that day. Didier didn't help matters besides but hey since then and now, Im a happier fan.

Haha....that night was memorable. I was so annoyed when Ronaldo missed the third penalty only for Terry to slip and finally Anelka handed it to us on a plate. I and my sis SCREAMED. My street was on fire. A party was organized the next day
Re: Man Utd Facing Striker Crisis Ahead Of Chelsea Macth As 3 Strikers Gets Injured by Mhechelle(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2017
annie74:

Haha....that night was memorable. I was so annoyed when Ronaldo missed the third penalty only for Terry to slip and finally Anelka handed it to us on a plate. I and my sis SCREAMED. My street was on fire. A party was organized the next day

I remember babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The European Footballer Of The Year Award! / Week 14 Uk Pool Fixtures / Micheal Essien V Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.