Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Priyanka Chopra Made Her Holi Wishes "Do Me A Favour Let's Play Holi! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priyanka Chopra Made Her Holi Wishes "Do Me A Favour Let's Play Holi! (490 Views)

Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Priyanka Chopra Wearing Less And Less Clothes Now Days / Priyanka Chopra Hot Pics In Bikini From Miami Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Priyanka Chopra Made Her Holi Wishes "Do Me A Favour Let's Play Holi! by ieaempire44(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello,
Happy weekend to you all, today I will be talking about a special Bollywood celebrity Priyanka Chopra. The Bollywood celebrity has shared a very sweet Holi wishes and a Happy memory. We all know that Priyanka Chopra is a sweetheart; I guess I don’t need to tell you that. Despite having the second highest fan following on the social app, she is the only one who gives fans something to swoon over.
As the Holi celebration was going on, many celebrities started sending their Holi wishes and Priyanka Chopra also send her Holi wishes. What I really loved about her wish is how it took us down the memory lane. Here you will see her in a white ganji with colours all over her and her is her wishes, “Do me a favour let’s play Holi! Here is wishing everyone a safe beautiful wonder filled Holi..”
click on this link to see more of the story https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/priyanka-chopra-made-her-holi-wishes-do.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter "Imade" Visit His Dad O.B.O For Weekends Holiday(pics,video) / SHOCKER & SHAME!!! Pastor Films Himself Committing Suicide Over His Girlfriend / Lailasblog's Top 7 Female Looks For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.