Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Can You Smell Money In Poultry Intelligence?. Find Out How And Why - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Smell Money In Poultry Intelligence?. Find Out How And Why (590 Views)

How To Stop Outbreak Of Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hours / Become Millionaire In Poultry Business Whithin One And Half Year / CAN YOU SMELL THE CHALLENGE AND THE EXCITEMENT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Smell Money In Poultry Intelligence?. Find Out How And Why by osdagric(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Real, cool money for 10 people in each state. Common! Read this below carefully and if it interests you seriously, go ahead and send for my free 1-minute report. Many are getting it as you read this post now.

Dear friends,
I have been telling you of a poultry project that will turn Nigeria around for good. I thank you all who got this red light fast from the states.Kogi, Ondo, Lagos,Edo etc. Thank you all

I am hereby inviting more of you as 10 people who love reading like sugar are invited in each state of Nigeria. Why don you see the trend now and join the wave. Let me know if you are still interested. Do it now or someone else next door to you may beat you to this opportunity. Be wise earlier than your neighbours.

I hope this means something to you. If not don.t bother to get my free 1-minute report
Re: Can You Smell Money In Poultry Intelligence?. Find Out How And Why by MrCrackles(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
Get lost we dont wanna know. . .And do us a favour, stop spamming the forum!
Re: Can You Smell Money In Poultry Intelligence?. Find Out How And Why by osdagric(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
My Dear MrCrackles,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate you too as I do to all those who also expressed their positive comments, on phone, to this and other posts. Let me first say a happy new year to you! I do not intend spamming. The point is, it took me some time to learn how to use this forum and each time I got on, I clicked new topic! But now, I know better. I am really grateful to your frank talk. Thanks.

I am sure you would love actions more than words. Actions are gradually building up towards achieving that goal and I wish to get comments from both sides of the divide. Both are essentially good for me and this project. In facts, the Bible says, faithful are the wounds of a friend. Thanks again and Happy Blessed year to you and yours.

(1) (Reply)

‎​interior Treated Wooden Doors / Information On Oil & Gas Training, Investment & Consultation / Make A Profit! Click Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.