Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) (868 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Why You Must Join Five2btc Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) by nathie007: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
When Bitcoin came on board in 2008, it was valued at 8 cents. Some people bought it at that price and in just 5 days, it soared to 1 USD ! Today, 1 bitcoin is valued at 1200 USD. We all missed that opportunity.
Now, another opportunity presents itself. This is called the Bitcoin of Advertisers- adscash coin. Stated below is 7 reasons why you must join adscash today...
1. When you join, you get 100 adscash coin FREE. I already got mine.
2. Adscash is still in prelaunch until another 11 days.
3. Adscash price at launch is 2.5 cents. We expect it to get to 2 USD in 3 months or less. Think of it very well if you purchase 100 USD worth of Adscash (4,000) during launch, you stand a chance of making 8,000 usd!
4. If you don't have funds to invest no problem, we can show you how to make more money from adscash.
5. Facebook, Twitter are set to endorse adscash for advert transactions. Be the early bird.
6. Adscash uses Ethereum (Owned by Microsoft) as their backbone. You have nothing to fear.
7. Adscash frees you from PONZIs, HYIPs, Doubler Programs ETC. It is a legitimate online business.

Are you interested?
Drop your email for further information, including our closed whatapp group.
Or do you want to take a dive? Then check my signature!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) by nathie007: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Provide your whatapp phone number ...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) by docus: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
nathie007:
Provide your whatapp phone number ...

please add me 08039350595
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Join Adcash Today (and Stop Chasing PONZI Shadows...) by lindalee(f): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dont Wait For God To Come Down And Help You / 16 Cryto-currency Rules ( For Investors) / Mining And Claiming Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.