Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

For Those Who Believe In Zodiac Signs - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Those Who Believe In Zodiac Signs (536 Views)

This Is What Each Zodiac Sign Craves In One Word! Find Yours / Meanings And Symbols Of The 12 Zodiac Sign / What Your Zodiac Sign Says Today - June 16, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Believe In Zodiac Signs by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
I believe in zodiac signs, a strong believer at that. Ever since I could read, I have always read what my zodiac sign says every month.

Some people do not know what zodiac signs are, let alone know what their zodiac sign is or what it says about them!

To be honest, the predictions the astrologers make about each zodiac sign concerning a person tend to be true.

I was born in September which makes me a Virgo, though people born in the last week of September fall into Libra.

They say, people born with the Virgo sign are caring, loving, susceptible, instinctive, sensual etc. I can go on and on!

Those characteristics are exactly who I am, so why would I not believe the astrologers? They existed before I was born.

I know of a couple of other people who believe strongly in zodiac signs too, and are always eager to know what it says every day.

In everything in life, there are those who are for it, and there are those who are against it, same goes with zodiac signs!

I started reading about zodiac signs when I read anything ‘readable,’ it was always in one corner of the daily times newspapers.

Immediately I picked up the newspaper from my dad, I would rush down to the page to read what my zodiac sign says for that day!

It was during the time I developed the habit of reading, so I was crazy about reading and reading anything that came my way.

And believe me; I acted on them because, anything that happens during that day, I would try to link it to what the sign says.

I have heard people say, it is wrong for a Christian to read zodiac signs, really? I don’t think so.

The astrologers make the predictions, and just like any prediction, you either believe in it or you don’t believe in it!

I was telling one of my friends about the zodiac sign predictions one day and she went, ‘’no I don’t believe in that, I hate zodiac signs.’’

So, one day she came and says to me, ‘’my boyfriend is crazy about the zodiac signs and wants to know what mine is!

He says he would like to know mine to ascertain our compatibility for a relationship, she said. I said, ‘’tell him then’’.

She says, ‘’I don’t know, I have never checked.’’ But because I knew she was born in April, I had to help her out.

I told her since she was born in April, precisely on the 2nd, it means she is of the Aries sign; she heaved a sigh of relief.

I started laughing and she was like, ‘’why are you laughing?’’ I said, ‘’I am laughing because you didn’t believe in the thing you needed the most!

Sometimes though, the zodiac signs are not entirely to be relied upon in the day to day life of a person, it’s just a belief.

A number of times too, I have read predictions that were entirely opposite of what I encountered for that day or week or month.

But the ones which are almost true are the characteristics of each zodiac sign and who and who you are compatible with!

I am not a relationship expert or a relationship enthusiast; I am just saying one of the things the zodiac signs makes us believe.

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com/believe-zodiac-signs/

(1) (Reply)

What I Am Proud Of (from The Past To The Present) / EFCC Drags Yoruba Traditional Ruler To Court Over N20m Land Scam / Ibadan: Ladoja Ridicules 21 New Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.