Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. (1857 Views)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) / Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by profbabatunde: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2017
A medical doctor, Emmanuel Ogah has been arrested for allegedly stabbing his own mother to death at Adeleye Aparadija, Itele Ota Road, Ogun State around 3:45pm.
According to an eye witness "around 3:45pm I got a call that I should come that there's fire on the mountain in our area, when I got there by 4:10pm I saw the incident, saw the woman and son". "Many people were asked that is the man a mad person or what is wrong with him? We have handed him over to the police".
The son is in custody of the police at Itele Police post and the corpse has been taken to mortuary.

More graphic pictures @: http://heritagelifestyle..com.ng/2017/03/shocking-pictures-medical-doctor-kills.html

Re: SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
No be by force to gain traffic on your blog. This news was in some days ago and it was about a man who killed his mother over food and not a doctor who killed his mother after nysc. Bloggers take am easy na.
Re: SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by profbabatunde: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
No be by force to gain traffic on your blog. This news was in some days ago and it was about a man who killed his mother over food and not a doctor who killed his mother after nysc. Bloggers take am easy na.

and what's your business with that?? What's the difference (a man), (a son) (a doctor) and what's your business with the blog when you can create yours and share info.
Re: SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by jonathan111: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
profbabatunde:

and what's your business with that?? What's the difference (a man), (a son) (a doctor) and what's your business with the blog when you can create yours and share info.

Shut the fuukkk up.. Don't tell us that you didn't see the original post before posting yours, no be so Linda and other Successful bloggers do em' mumu kobokobo blogger..
Re: SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by profbabatunde: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
jonathan111:

Shut the fuukkk up.. Don't tell us that you didn't see the original post before posting yours, no be so Linda and other Successful bloggers do em' mumu kobokobo blogger..

sidon there>>>>spectator radada. Na so people like you do when Linda start her own stuff. Just watch out!!!! I go shock una
Re: SHOCKING PICTURES!!! Medical Doctor Kills Mother After Youth Service In Ogun St. by profbabatunde: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No / Photos: We Remember June 1944 Execution Of 14yrs Old Stinney In United States / Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.