Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Non Activation Of Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Non Activation Of Account (438 Views)

What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account / Please How Can I Get My Statement Of Account For February From Firstbank / Yahoo Technical Issues Help Of Account Recovery Number Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non Activation Of Account by mrprezident007(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Tomorrow will make it a whole month that i made payment into two of my accounts on nairaland. Seun is yet to activate it,despite several emails. The credit is just sitting idle while my ad is not running. Please do the needful. Attached here are the screenshot of the accounts.

Re: Non Activation Of Account by mrprezident007(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2017
This is after sending emails and evidence to him. It should be noted that this is not the first time am placing an ad here, but this is the first time it is taking Seun a whole month to respond.
Re: Non Activation Of Account by mrprezident007(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
seun kindly attend to this. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ahmad Ahmad Axes Issa Hayatou In CAF Vote / Rules Of Football When We Are Kids / Architectural Design And Effective,perfect,functional,construction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.