Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

HELP Is This Not A Scam? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HELP Is This Not A Scam? (585 Views)

Bloggers Beware! Of This Artist Scamming Bloggers @ec Prince Is A Scam / Urgent Help Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Is This Not A Scam? by 3plecz(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
I saw an advert on nairaland sumtyms ago about 360 music group wanting 2 sign an artist so I send my song to them and they reply me with

Our team just checked your works. You have the kind of creativity and uniqueness we're looking for. You therefore qualify to join 360 music management and it's only Artists that is under 360 music will be called for audition and artists must be under our management before we can organise a deal for him /her.

In order to join 360 music management, there are several paper works you'll go through.
1. prove the information you provided about your self. You snap a valid official I.D and send.

2. visit ASCAP ( American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) atwww.ascap.com and create an account. Step 3 & 4 will be reveled when step 1 & 2 is completed hundred percent.

Obi Michael Oscar
+2349075704388(whatsapp more preferred or call) .Contact if have any problems with your paper work process.

360 music Lagos.
SUBSIDIARY of 960 music
--
360 Music. New York city
-- 

so when I try to register for the ascap ting I notice that I have to pay $50 as processing fee so I contact the no provided and the dude told me registration is compulsory but they have a dude that can help he will get back to me...

on the next day he sent me
OK.. I've talked with him.. He can register you.. Under his ascap ...he is registered as a publisher.. Which means that he can register artists as songwriters under him.. But this process costs approximately $15

Now my question is hope this is not the work of a scammer?
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by 3plecz(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
You are a click away from downloading the most anticipated song of the year #Bornstunna

http://www.bulletunes.com/2017/03/music-stunnaboi-born-stunna.html?m=0

http://thetalentinyou.com/music-by-stunnaboy-born-stunna/

http://www.musiccloud.com.ng/stunnaboi/cloud/view/142/born

check my latest single out# I dy sing I dy rap and am up 4 grap
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by sEGXY2(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
No allow anybody scam you, even top record labels no collect money b4 signing artists
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by 3plecz(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2017
sEGXY2:
No allow anybody scam you, even top record labels no collect money b4 signing artists
naxo I dy reason ooo thanks 4 d advice
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by lakes99: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
my friend ..... runnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by Bigdiddo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
they are everywhere on nairaland and Facebook. never pay anyone a form fee or any stupid fee for signing a deal. any record label that is ready to spend millions of naira on you will Neva ask you to pay those token amount for a deal. they will only sort for real talents. 95% of fake labels or let me call it some studio owners arrange to collect 5k or more for a stupid form or tell you, you must record the song you are going to use to perform in their auditon for a fee and all that. am a professional music producer my self and I have been to many audition and tried wasted money to many before I understand this am saying. am speaking from experience.
Re: HELP Is This Not A Scam? by 3plecz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bigdiddo:
they are everywhere on nairaland and Facebook. never pay anyone a form fee or any stupid fee for signing a deal. any record label that is ready to spend millions of naira on you will Neva ask you to pay those token amount for a deal. they will only sort for real talents. 95% of fake labels or let me call it some studio owners arrange to collect 5k or more for a stupid form or tell you, you must record the song you are going to use to perform in their auditon for a fee and all that. am a professional music producer my self and I have been to many audition and tried wasted money to many before I understand this am saying. am speaking from experience.

thanks bro..... I dy produce also baba mi Mayb we fit share idea

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Drake "Come Closer" New Song / Dezzi -mum's Advice / Adekunle Gold Fans Are Angry With Him, Find Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.