Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bbnaija -real Or Scripted Scenes? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija -real Or Scripted Scenes? (1268 Views)

BBN Is A Scripted Reality Show / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Nollywood Goes Crazy!!! See Behind The Scenes Photos From New Epic Movies [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija -real Or Scripted Scenes? by Tittos: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
There always say that reality TV shows aren’t always real.

The producers of these shows usually have a sketch of how they want it to go and would try to influence it in that direction.

While some shows are usually just a sketch some other so called reality TV shows are very much scripted down to the crying scenes and emotional meltdowns. The idea of a reality TV show is ‘Entertainment’ and some TV show producers go over board to ensure this.

Now lets talk BBN. Has anyone ever felt the show was scripted and somewhere behind all they are showing us are the contestants talking directly with the producers and taking orders from them?. There was a scene where the contestants were in a room while Big Bother had people planting a card in the other room. It was kind of weird that none of the contestants decided at that exact point to go into the open room neither did they hear footsteps.

The eviction itself isn’t straightforward and gives room for manipulation. Even the issue between Kemen and T-boss. Yes, that seemed manipulated too. Wasn’t the producers of the show supposed to stop Kemen when they saw him groping Tboss without her consent, he wasn’t even asked to move to another bed after Tboss woke up and shielded herself, and of course they were sure to air that ugly episode.

If the show is staged, it wouldn’t be a surprise as last year the Celebrity Big Brother show in The UK was hit with controversy after a tape leaked of housemates filming multiple takes of the same scene…..

So guys is it real or scripted and why do you think so?

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/bbnaija-real-or-scripted-scenes.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija -real Or Scripted Scenes? by BreezyCB(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Scripted

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija -real Or Scripted Scenes? by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2019
I never felt so but someone close to me who did a stint on it said "as much as most of what we see is reality, there are a few scripted events.". I doubt I will follow the next season since that. I have watched the show since its inception. I guess man gats let go eventually.

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Nollywood From Port Harcourt / TSTV Decoder Finally Goes On Sale April 1- See Price / "Lion Heart" Nollywood Movie Official Trailer By Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.