Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot (929 Views)

How I Made A Magazine Cover Sample In 15 Minutes / Mr Ideal Nigeria Kings Are All Shades Of Sexy In New Shoot / Latest Ankara Crop Top And Designs|| That Will Shape Out The Cuteness In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot by jayebros01(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Legendary Indeginous pop music star and multi
award winner, Abolore Akande aka 9ice has been
having a very enjoyable year with the release of his
career resuscitating album which he named after his
first producer and hitmaker ‘ID Canada’ of Coded
Tunes. The album is not doing bad at all with hit
singles like Living things, Glass House, Economy
etc.

The Alapomeji Records boss who just signed an
endorsement deal with Smartcab Nigeria and a
managerial deal with ‘The Temple Management
Company’ was recently featured on the cover of
HG2 magazine latest issue.

The 37 year Old Ogbomoso born singer looked so
nice in a white Shirt with a black bowl-tie to match
with the black buttons on the very nice shirt as he
posed for the cam in the recent photoshoot, shot by
Amazing Klef.

See photos below:

http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/03/12/singer-9ice-all-shades-of-cuteness-for-hg2-magazine-cover-shoot/

Re: Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot by shabashola(f): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alapomeji na fine boy look at me dada shoje bana... I remain a loyal fan

1 Like

Re: Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot by jayebros01(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 Awfar nah
Re: Singer, 9ice All Shades Of Cuteness For HG2 Magazine Cover Shoot by jayebros01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
jayebros01:
lalasticlala mynd44 Awfar nah

lalasticlala should at least check this out

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Chiffon Silk Scarves / Training / Eight Truths By Which To Lead A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.