Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Anyone Can Be Tempted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Can Be Tempted (360 Views)

Was Judas Performing Jesus Prophecy Or Was He Tempted And What Happened / How God Tempted Me When I Was In Need Of Breakthrough – Archbishop Benson Idahos / Was Devil Aware That Jesus Was God Before He Tempted Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Can Be Tempted by ACKCITY: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Dear friend, let me tell you this, no one is above temptation.

1 Corinthians 10:12-13 says, "If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure" (NLT)

Don’t say I have overcome this or I am above that; rather say by God’s grace I overcome temptations.

If Jesus Christ can be tempted no one is above temptation.

Matthew 4:12 says, “Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted there by the devil.”

So devil can tempt anyone, in fact he tempts the righteous people more because he needs more followers. By the way why would he tempt someone who is already is follower? So the devil tempts the righteous people.

He tempted Job who was said to be one of the most righteous people during his time.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/03/anyone-can-be-tempted.html

Re: Anyone Can Be Tempted by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes sir....that is the truth.
Re: Anyone Can Be Tempted by enshy: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
ACKCITY:
Dear friend, let me tell you this, no one is above temptation.

1 Corinthians 10:12-13 says, "If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure" (NLT)

Don’t say I have overcome this or I am above that; rather say by God’s grace I overcome temptations.

If Jesus Christ can be tempted no one is above temptation.

Matthew 4:12 says, “Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted there by the devil.”

So devil can tempt anyone, in fact he tempts the righteous people more because he needs more followers. By the way why would he tempt someone who is already is follower? So the devil tempts the righteous people.

He tempted Job who was said to be one of the most righteous people during his time.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/03/anyone-can-be-tempted.html
Correct!
You cant keep a bird from flying over your head but you can keep it from building a nest there!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Oblivious To Your True State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.