Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project (12126 Views)

Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Afro3: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
As the countdown continues to the staging of the "Take The Child Of the Street project"‎ in Warri, Delta state, the First lady Mrs Dame Edith Okowa few days ago received the Chigolden Aid Foundation Team. The visit was for the office of the First lady to endorse and confirm partnership with the charity oriented project that will help in alleviating conditions of less privileged children on the street.  

‎Egboh Grace Chioma, an ex- beauty queen and a Video vixen on the popular Don Jazzy directed music video "Oga Titus" is spearheading the project which is attracting top stars like Mr. IBU, Harrysong, Okon, Stainless Precious and others. The charity flag off in the state is aimed at reaching out to the poor on the street. 

‎The First lady who commended the effort of the project director of the foundation, Miss Chioma Egboh promised to accommodate the project into her office activities and programmes. The event which will also be honouring charity philanthropists like Prince Usinefe Edjokohwo, Chief Ayiri Emami, Dr. Olakunle Churchill - Chairman of Big Church Foundation, will hold at  John F Kennedy Refinery Road Effrun Delta State on 31st Match 2017 as the her excellency Mrs Dame Edith Okowa as the Mother of the Day.

The event is packaged by Chigolden Aid Foundation, Supported by Big Church Foundation, Partnered by, AlexReports, ATTENTION Magazine, Toast Magazine, Hip TV, E- Diamond,  Crown & Glamour TV, AbujaPress and Powered by Office Of The First Lady Of Delta State
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/charity-project-delta-state-firstlady.html?m=0

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Afro3: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
more

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Rtopzy(f): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
May God bless our leaders with good hearts. Nice one
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by FearFactor1: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
If na that Yello babe them take off the street, then I want 1.

Meanwhile imagine that painful moment when u want make FTC and network disappears

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by slurryeye: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is impressive
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good initiative.... Like if you like good things.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by nextprince: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Was the child on the street? Just asking because I used to hear that they are all in schools.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Human right bla bla bla will soon come and stop this good effort, like they did in Cross River State when the former Governor wife Mrs Imoke embarked on the same project
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by momodub: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
NGOs everywhere, doing absolutely next to nothing.

The idea is always to boost personal popularity and enjoy government's goodwill and support.

For the crooks among them, its an avenue to launder money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by ogorwyne(f): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
I love this project.
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by HottestFire: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some people will rant again tomorrow...
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by soleexx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
awesome awerness
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by bedspread: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
I won't talk until I hear wat tonto says about that award of "Philanthropist of the year"

I REST MY CASE
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by dhamstar(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
good job

btw

check

my

signature
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Chommieblaq(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Him and the wife dey do competition?

Good!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Qmerit(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tonto thinking right naaa
Just joking.....
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice project.
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Rtopzy(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
7Alexander:
h
For hat
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by saraki2019(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
gud
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Flexherbal(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by nNEOo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is any exercise of futility.....you can't take the child of the street

Nice try though

1 Like

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by goldbim(f): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice gesture...philanthropic awards and NGO's everywhere. Only in my country you'll see someone giving out scholarship from a traveling baglipsrsealed..may God bless those doing it with good intent...(amen).
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nigeriadondie: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rtopzy:
May God bless our leaders with good hearts. Nice one
Remember it is with our looted money they do their useless philantropy. We dont need their good heart what we need is good governance so that there would ve no need for such gifts or help in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
I saw no homeless child there. All I saw are people who are desperate to launder their images, money and even accept donations from Gates Foundation, Red Cross and other international donors using the well-manicured photographs. The hustle is real.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Come and take me off the street Jor...
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
HottestFire:
Some people will rant again tomorrow...
Tomorrow is too far sef. Somebody above (count 2 steps above my comment lol), is already rating.
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by UnknownT: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin Make dem follow commot all these black kanuri abi na which tribe children + their mama and big sisters wey full PTI junction and Effurun roundabout. How able bodied women go just carry pikin dey show us, as if we no get our own pikin dem for house
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by chocodaviva(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
FearFactor1:
If na that Yello babe them take off the street, then I want 1.

Meanwhile imagine that painful moment when u want make FTC and network disappears
lolz omg LWKMD u wanna adopt her or make dem dash u?.ur sense of humor is dope
Re: Delta State Firstlady, Big Church Support "Take The Child Off The Street Project by deenee: 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
I can't see any children in all the pics posted. All i see are some grown men an women with some of the women wearing too much make up. Unless I am missing something.

On a more serious note, there seemss to be a proliferation of these NGOS all claiming to fight for under privileged children yet we are not seeing any results despite huge financial patronage from donor agencies and likes

I guess it's is safe to add this line of business to one of the quickest ways to "hammmer" in naija along side running a church, politics, ponzi schemes and writing a tell it all book about your ex.........am out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? / My Boobz R 3times Bigger So Stop Showing Up (19yrold Girl Challenges Cossy) / "Segun Dejo-Richards, You Beat Monalisa So Much She Ran For Her Life!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.