Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

See How Easy It Is To Prepare Kunu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How Easy It Is To Prepare Kunu (1285 Views)

My Kunu Is Too Thick - Help Me / How To Prepare Kunu Chinkafa/gyada (rice Porridge) / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Easy It Is To Prepare Kunu by lacemose(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Many people know how to drink kunu, but not so many know how to make it, with this idea, you can go beyond drinking it all by yourself and even start a business. Today I will be showing you how easy it is to prepare one;

Let’s start with the ingredients needed to prepare it;

1. Tiger nuts (Hausas call it Aya): you can decide to purchase the moist one which is a bit expensive, or you can also chose to buy the dried one (which is cheaper, then soak it for some time).

2. Coconut: at least one is enough with a measure of tiger nut...

Read more @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/how-to-prepare-kunu-very-easy.html

Re: See How Easy It Is To Prepare Kunu by Afobear: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
this is not kunu dont o around deceiving people hence making them quagmired biko
Re: See How Easy It Is To Prepare Kunu by lacemose(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
It is called kunu aya

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe In Nigeria Cook The Best Jollof Rice / School Lunches From Around World / Promo: 5k Cakes Including Free Delivery In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.