Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo (25044 Views)

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
This young boy identified as Joshua Elkanah, a JSS 1 student of Success leaders Academy is currently on admission at the general hospital Lagos. According to a twitter user, the boy was found in mile 2 area of Lagos and hasn't been able to locate his family.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/missing-jss1-student-found-in-mile-2.html

3 Shares

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by RoyalBlak007: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
♤Why not take him back to his school

♤to get a link to his Guardian

21 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by delishpot: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
I Hope he reunites with his family soon.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by INTROVERT(f): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
How manage?
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
I remember a lady who took a small girl to police station in Port Harcourt, the girl got lost in the motorpark and couldn't locate her family, I was shocked when the police said it's not their work, that who will feed her at the station? They said the lady should take the girl back to the park, maybe the mother will find her there. I later heard that the mother went to that same station to look for her child. Smh for our country undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Kilonis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Best thing is to hand him over to the police

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
lofty900:
I remember a lady who took a small girl to police station in Port Harcourt, the girl got lost in the motorpark and couldn't locate her family, I was shocked when the police said it's not their work, that who will feed her at the station? They said the lady should take the girl back to the park, maybe the mother will find her there. I later heard that the mother went to that same station to look for her child. Smh for our country undecided

What is the moral of your story? If the boy knows his school they should simply take him back but report the matter at the police station afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

What is the moral of your story? If the boy knows his school they should simply take him back but report the matter at the police station afterwards.

Hian! Your head dey there. The school has all his details...Take him back there. They would take him home. Full stop!

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by veekid(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by TINALETC3(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Y can't parents take d training of Dia kids 2 anoda level, make sure ur kids nos d address of ur Homes, at his age and in jss, he doesn't no d address of his home , if u ask hm d names of al Ben10 aliens, he wl recite dem all, smh

12 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by loomer: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I tire for Nigeria doctors o. Pikin dey admission for hospital, n una know the school name but can't send anyone there

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Neoguru3: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Warris dis? Jss1 student does not know his house address, parents' phone numbers?

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by mario383: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
lofty900:
Once again, I spit on apc and this country.

2 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by phatgirlz(f): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
That boy should know his parents' phone numbers off heart,same as his home address. kids younger than him can do dat.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Apina(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Y can't parents take d training of Dia kids 2 anoda level, make sure ur kids nos d address of ur Homes, at his age and in jss, he doesn't no d address of his home , if u ask hm d names of al Ben10 aliens, he wl recite dem all, smh
Its really shameful and appalling hat kids in this present dispensation do not have such basic knowledge.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Afz9095(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
loomer:

I tire for Nigeria doctors o. Pikin dey admission for hospital, n una know the school name but can't send anyone there
SMH for u,wetin concern doctor wit pikin wey lost. btw u and d kid i don't knw who dull pass

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by chakaz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Hian! Your head dey there. The school has all his details...Take him back there. They would take him home. Full stop!
Part of the story said that the location of the school is unknown. I think that's the issue here.

2 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by mario383: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Remember this a very confused time brought upon us by Buhari and apc What if police say them nor won hear that type story?
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by chakaz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

The write up on the picture/screen shot indicated that the location of the school is unknown.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by TINALETC3(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
My Anty 's kid at age 4 recites d names of al Ben10 aliens bt d day l asked hm his house address, his eyes bcame as big as d pix below,
Apina:

Its really shameful and appalling hat kids in this present dispensation do not have such basic knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
My Anty 's kid at age 4 recites d names of al Ben10 aliens bt d day l asked hm his house address, his eyes bcame as big as d pix below,

What a mum is ur aunt
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by SirMichael1: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:

Just like you know your english, right? What is 'nos', 'homes'?. Don't be gullible, ben10 is popular in this present time. It's sponge box, erm… Sofia the first and a host of others. (Don't ask how I know. I have younger ones)

You too take your english to the next level. 'nos' isn't the same as 'knows'. Ah! I can't deal

BTW, the question needed no advice.. If you know his parent. Fine! if you don't. Fine! But don't advice no one.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by weedtheweeds: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
the best thing is what we do here by using the media. the police and our schools have proved weak. so, do not trust the police and schools. bloggers are actually helping to share a lot of secrets that should have been swept under the carpet.
Pidgin2:

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by ejamahrandy: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
To read is problem for some of you.

All of una just dey shout take him to school, they have his full details. Didn't you read where its written, location of school not know, and how he got Lag is also a misery.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Apina(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Lol.... I am very sure after that encounter he will begin to avoid u like a leper. But the sad truth is that most parents work so hard to foot the gigantic school fees and pin the training of their wards on the schools solely, forgetting that they are the most important teachers in the life of their kids. And that's why situations like this arise.
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by sisisioge: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
chakaz:

Part of the story said that the location of the school is unknown. I think that's the issue here.

Haaaaa...After the ordeal, that boy should be withdrawn from the school. How could a grown up like that not know his school address, home address or his guardian hotline? It is well.
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by gudvibz(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Locate the d school locate his parents,its that easy
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by xjiggy: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
All of una lack brain. Im no occur to una say the boy fit dey suffer from amnesia. For those of una wey lack sense, when u see a missing individual, it is advisable make dem carry am go hospital for check up just in case the problem fit be mental health illness. Una own na just to dey write without tthinking. No common sense

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
phatgirlz:
That boy should know his parents' phone numbers off heart,same as his home address. kids younger than him can do dat.

The boy no sharp at all , at 9 years old and in primary four , I trekked home from school when students were ordered home after a fight broke out. Usually my dad drives us to school every morning and I follow my neighbours back home in the afternoon , the school is two bus rides away from our house or about one hour trek. Our house maid was surprised when I arrived home about half past one looking all dirty and feet dusty from the trek , my dad was equally surprised later in the day when he was told , his surprise was that I was able to know all the turns leading to my school. Me wey I don cram all the way.

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by loomer: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Afz9095:
SMH for u,wetin concern doctor wit pikin wey lost. btw u and d kid i don't knw who dull pass

Then na u dull pass, pikin wey them print to ur hospital, with no papa or mama, as a doctor no be ur responsibility to find his relative?

Dullard
Re: JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
chakaz:

The write up on the picture/screen shot indicated that the location of the school is unknown.

While this is true the boy isn't so sharp , before the age of 9 I knew the state I live , the local government I live , the name of my school , where it is located and the address of my house , and this was even before I got to primary four. Even if I get lost in America , people can trace me back to my home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.