Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Your Wish Is My Command - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Wish Is My Command (728 Views)

I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / How Many Southerners Can Command Troops? - Oladipo Diya @oputa Panel / Happy Sallah Wish From Prince Ajibel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Wish Is My Command by Foxybone(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
There was the arabian guy that was lost in the desert, after walking for days without seeing water to drink, he was almost giving up. He lifted up his eye to look and saw a shiny bottle on the ground, thinking it was water he picked it up and opened it. LO!! and BEHOLD!!! a genie came of it.
The man having heard of the story of the arabian nights waited for the genie to ask him to make three wishes and that he did.
1. I want a big house with food filled on the table and all manner of exotic drinks for me to drink.
POOOSH and the wish was granted. After eating to his fill, the genie re-appeared and asked him to make his second wish and that he did.
2. I want money that i will spend all the days of my life counting and spending.
POOOSH and the wish was granted. The genie then told him to make his third wish and that he did;
3. I want you to make me white so that women will surround me all the days of my life.
POOM POOM your wish is my command, and immediately the man was turned to a SANITARY PAD

(1) (Reply)

Newton's Laws For Love: / Implication Remix / Back To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.