Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land (1059 Views)

When Ijaws Speak, Igbos Should Know When To Respectfully Keep Quiet / Ijaws Have No Land In Edo State / Oba Of Benin Banishes All Community Development Associations Cdas In Edo land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by Monkeydeychop: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
My edo people incase you haven't heard the ijaws are now fighting over gelegele area after the governor has revealed plans to build a sea port in that area. The ijaws who are riverine people migrated to that land and have seemingly claimed ownership. They were trying to claim lands in Lagos, ondo and have already succeeded to turning port harcourt into an ijaw state.

Edo people Nigeria has been unfair to us. Infact Nigeria has been a curse to us and I implore each and every true edolite (excluding the aniomas because they are Igbo migrants), to detach themselves from one Nigeria.
Igbos are invading and are already claiming parts of esan land, the ijaws are doing the same too. The oba of Benin made a stupid statement saying edo is home to all of them now look at what is happening.
A thousand curses to queen Elizabeth I blame her for all these none sense. Why did she have to include us with these less civilised people. We are not equal. This has been evident throughout history. While the easterners were running around naked, fighting with figs, the northerners were clothed and fought wars with swords, likewise were the edo's. From street lighting to the greatest man made structure ever built. And look at the sort of people we are forced to share border with today. Animals with violent tendencies.

Please go on Facebook and like the page "EdoExit" and add me on Facebook.
Enough is enough. #EdoExit
Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by playerinc(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
The oba of Benin made a stupid statement saying edo is home to all of them now look at what is happening.

Fool, you jst insulted the Oba!!!!!
A MILLION CURSES ON YOUR EXISTENCE. Ise!!
Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by nengibo: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
My edo people incase you haven't heard the ijaws are now fighting over gelegele area after the governor has revealed plans to build a sea port in that area. The ijaws who are riverine people migrated to that land and have seemingly claimed ownership. They were trying to claim lands in Lagos, ondo and have already succeeded to turning port harcourt into an ijaw state.

Edo people Nigeria has been unfair to us. Infact Nigeria has been a curse to us and I implore each and every true edolite (excluding the aniomas because they are Igbo migrants), to detach themselves from one Nigeria.
Igbos are invading and are already claiming parts of esan land, the ijaws are doing the same too. The oba of Benin made a stupid statement saying edo is home to all of them now look at what is happening.
A thousand curses to queen Elizabeth I blame her for all these none sense. Why did she have to include us with these less civilised people. We are not equal. This has been evident throughout history. While the easterners were running around naked, fighting with figs, the northerners were clothed and fought wars with swords, likewise were the edo's. From street lighting to the greatest man made structure ever built. And look at the sort of people we are forced to share border with today. Animals with violent tendencies.

Something dey worry dis guy oh.
Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by Favor99(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Monkeydeychop:

How are Igbo's claiming parts of Esan land? When did they try and claim Esan land? Ive never heard of that before. And when you say Igbos,
are you talking about Anioma or southeast Igbo's?
Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Monkeydeychop:

Even when the fight is between Ijaw and Edo, the silly Op still finds a way to rope igbo into this mess.. Talk about obsession.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by gerg: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Something has to be done about this guy. He's mentally unstable.
Re: Ijaws Fighting Over Edo Land by pazienza(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2017
gerg:
Something has to be done about this guy. He's mentally unstable.

Look who is talking about someone's else mental state.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brazilians Welcome Ooni Of Ife At The Oldest African/yoruba Temple In Brazil / What Would You Like To See Nigerian Languages Do On The Internet? / Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.