Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite (1884 Views)

NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT / DPR Interview Invite / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by press005: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
dear NLders, who got dis invite....how real is it...urgent answers needed.

Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by vera031(f): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I also got the interview invite.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by press005: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
vera031:
I also got the interview invite.

bt did u once applied?...because i can't even remember applying. Are they for real?
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by vera031(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
press005:

bt did u once applied?...because i can't even remember applying. Are they for real?
Seriously I can't ever remember applying... It's not even my field of study.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by press005: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
vera031:

Seriously I can't ever remember applying... It's not even my field of study.

maybe its all dis marketing pple shaa....i dnt tink i will attend.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by vera031(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
press005:

maybe its all dis marketing pple shaa....i dnt tink i will attend.
I'm also considering not going.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by press005: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
vera031:

I'm also considering not going.

ok
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by zee4luv: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
HELLO HOUSE! JUST GOT THE MAIL BELOW. PLEASE HOW REAL IS THE COY.

KINDLY ASSIST A JOB SEEKER WITH ANY NECESSARY INFO WHO IS CAUTIOUS OF WASTING HIS T.FARE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

Good day,

Please recall that you applied online, Crystalcrumbs.com.ng, for Management trainee position.

Kindly confirm if you will be able to attend interview in Lagos on Saturday, April 29, 2017.

Please reply before the close of work on Thursday, 27th of April, 2017 to enable us schedule you.

Kind regards.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Does the invite look fake? Its real na!! their website was clearly stated.....check their website and see for your self...the mangement trainee sounds like a marketing role that might be based on commission with little fixed pay.......
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by hizzylife(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
I also got the invite this evening. Honestly I can't remember applying to them and even after checking my mail, I can't still find evidence that I applied to them.
I went to their website and found out they're into IT solutions, web development etc. It's not my field though.

please Vera and Press did you guys go for the interview? how was it? is it really a marketing job?
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by vera031(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
hizzylife:
I also got the invite this evening. Honestly I can't remember applying to them and even after checking my mail, I can't still find evidence that I applied to them.
I went to their website and found out they're into IT solutions, web development etc. It's not my field though.

please Vera and Press did you guys go for the interview? how was it? is it really a marketing job?
I didn't go for the interview. It didn't look genuine to me because the interview was fixed to be conducted at protea hotel Ikeja. But you can still try it out.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by hizzylife(f): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
vera031:

I didn't go for the interview. It didn't look genuine to me because the interview was fixed to be conducted at protea hotel Ikeja. But you can still try it out.

Hmmmm. OK . thanks
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by cindelinc: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2017
it's real cos I have interviewed there before
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
cindelinc:
it's real cos I have interviewed there before
please i was invited as a management trainee for test nd interview how is the test nd interview like? Is it a marketing role like how much to dey pay a trainee,where is the company located in lagos...
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by niceair(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its real... I did same and presently in another company final recruitment stage just waiting for the HR.. Just go urs might be a different company. the crystal crumbs also recruit for companies.

take care
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by hizzylife(f): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
niceair:
Its real... I did same and presently in another company final recruitment stage just waiting for the HR.. Just go urs might be a different company. the crystal crumbs also recruit for companies.

take care

Really? so did you do your interview at a hotel as someone said?. What position are you interviewing for? How was their questions (GMAT?). Please drop any useful information. thanks.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by cindelinc: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
just read ur GMAT very well including the the one that has to do with shapes. there possibly might be an interview afterwards. if u pass, they will send u to the company recruiting. are u an engineer ?
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by hizzylife(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
cindelinc:
just read ur GMAT very well including the the one that has to do with shapes.
there possibly might be an interview afterwards.
if u pass, they will send u to the company recruiting.
are u an engineer ?

OK. thank you very much for the info. I'm not an engineer. food Science.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by niceair(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
hizzylife:

Really? so did you do your interview at a hotel as someone said?. What position are you interviewing for? How was their questions (GMAT?). Please drop any useful information. thanks.
I was also discouraged when I saw the mail but when I saw protea hotel then I was encourage. I advised you study shapes, a little ratio n proportion, images comparison ,small grammatical words and spellings. An interview might be conducted afterwards, prepare to spend over 4hours there. Then if you pass the right company recruiting will contact you. As I said I am presently waiting for the HR of the company to call me after 2test/interview and a final interview I did. Just prepare and hope for the best. Goodluck
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by press005: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
niceair:

I was also discouraged when I saw the mail but when I saw protea hotel then I was encourage. I advised you study shapes, a little ratio n proportion, images comparison ,small grammatical words and spellings. An interview might be conducted afterwards, prepare to spend over 4hours there. Then if you pass the right company recruiting will contact you. As I said I am presently waiting for the HR of the company to call me after 2test/interview and a final interview I did. Just prepare and hope for the best. Goodluck

guy, have u ever seen a job vacancy wth d company name "CRYSTAL CRUMBS"..?. ...or do they recruit for firms jst like dragnet and workforce?
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by niceair(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2017
press005:

guy, have u ever seen a job vacancy wth d company name "CRYSTAL CRUMBS"..?. ...or do they recruit for firms jst like dragnet and workforce?
check their website and read about them.. they also recruit
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by zee4luv: 9:45am On May 02, 2017
zee4luv:

HELLO HOUSE! JUST GOT THE MAIL BELOW. PLEASE HOW REAL IS THE COY.

KINDLY ASSIST A JOB SEEKER WITH ANY NECESSARY INFO WHO IS CAUTIOUS OF WASTING HIS T.FARE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

Good day,

Please recall that you applied online, Crystalcrumbs.com.ng, for Management trainee position.

Kindly confirm if you will be able to attend interview in Lagos on Saturday, April 29, 2017.

Please reply before the close of work on Thursday, 27th of April, 2017 to enable us schedule you.

Kind regards.

Folks decided to gve a feedbk on dese guyz cux I went to the venue @ Ikeja GRA on sat 29th and found out that they are real and not GNLD. They also recruit for other companies. Partook in d test and interview on sat 29th.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2017
zee4luv:

Folks decided to gve a feedbk on dese guyz cux I went to the venue @ Ikeja GRA on sat 29th and found out that they are real and not GNLD. They also recruit for other companies. Partook in d test and interview on sat 29th.
Any feed back from dem after the test nd interview...on saturday!!!......Any one please?.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by hizzylife(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
Any feedback yet on last Saturday's test and interview? The lady said they'll contact us this week and today is Friday the last working day for the week.
Re: Crystalcrumbs Test And Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
Please those contacted shud please indicate....lets know whats up...i didn't take part in the interview i only did the test nd submitted ma cv....

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters. They Are At It Again / . / Good Morning! Please Disregard Any Npower List Floating On The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.