Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I'm Here To Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Here To Help (529 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Here To Help by Tomjazzy2: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am not some dangote or Adenuga. Just feel like helping out in my own capacity.

I and some friends have thought it wise to help create jobs for those who are willing to work.

Personally, I'd be more than willing to help those interested to learn any desired skill in beauty.

If you are a PH resident and desire to acquire skill in hair making, make up, nails, etc, indicate.

Yes, you will be trained for free, but you must be a very serious minded individual and have good traits
Re: I'm Here To Help by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
I indicate cool am very much interested
Re: I'm Here To Help by Tomjazzy2: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
I indicate cool am very much interested

What field particularly?
Re: I'm Here To Help by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

What field particularly?
hair making and nail polishing
Re: I'm Here To Help by Tomjazzy2: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
hair making and nail polishing

Okay bro. I will contact you before long
Re: I'm Here To Help by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Okay bro. I will contact you before long
thank u so much. . am d kind of person dat don't underestimate things. .

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Help by Tomjazzy2: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
I can only handle two persons at a time, so just one more person (a female preferably) and that will be it.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / 16 Fresh Vacancies At Palladium Group / 2 Fresh Vacancies Opened At Roche Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.