Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shawls And Pashminas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shawls And Pashminas (892 Views)

Shawls - Does It Give An Enhanced Look Women's Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shawls And Pashminas by jovi: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
I just love pashminas and the way they instantly make u look dressier, the two tone ones bring's out one's colour if matched well,
ladies do u also love ur shawls?,, what about in Niger, i know its hot but it seems many people are into pashminas (lighter versions) for work, and church, whats ur take on shawls?, any other ideas for wearing them?
Re: Shawls And Pashminas by dominique(f): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
loves dem pashminas too. i have them in lots of colours and tie it on my hair as s scarf.
Re: Shawls And Pashminas by iice(f): 5:04am On Dec 18, 2009
I used some as scarf on those not-in-the-mood-to-comb-hair days grin
Re: Shawls And Pashminas by oyinda3(f): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2009
yeah i like pashmina scarves too. borrowed my friend's but i don't want to give it back.  sad
Re: Shawls And Pashminas by jovi: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
I pray some ladies learn the difference between plain tacky and gorgeous and begin to use shawls to cover up!!
Re: Shawls And Pashminas by madlady(f): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2009
wink

I have a GREAT PASSION for them myself.

I have been collecting the hand-embroidered type for some time now.I wear the really large ones as wrappers from time to time.

Hate the blanket around the neck look that they can sometimes have so go for the super fine ones, the so called "wedding band weight".

Why not show some on this thread. It would be great Sunday afternoon viewing. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Law School Dress Code For Abj / Healthy Natural Beauty Tips / Full Lace Wigs Can Help Alopecia Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.