Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason (6761 Views)

See Reason Why You Should Consider Agricultural Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / Anyone Interested In Funding His/her Bitcoin Wallet Shld Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Fridayokolo: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nairaland has stood against all we have ,may God visit them

2 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Fridayokolo: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Leave Nairaland alone ,and join whatsapp group at 08165884459
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Slimzineiro(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2017
olusma23:
I don't know the adjective to qualify this stupid people that want to bring down GHW.
They are hopeless and frustrated people that can't even afford to put 10, 000 in the system. GHW is not own by any Nigerian and they have better projection, if not they will never take step to launch more secure website.
Come on 20th, real human that mean business will show face.
To seun and his team: know that no amount of riches you may have, it can disappear within minutes. There is Nothing you guy go gain in hurting others by putting fear in GHW participant.
Ghw is 100% real and will soon bounce back.

I'm sad and disappointed in Seun tho....For making his platform a room for rumour mongers.
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by mamakay533(m): 4:44am On Mar 15, 2017
hmmmm, just thinking about life.
people perish for lack of knowledge and the few people that have the knowledge are not making good use of it.this mmm and ghw are just games and In ponzi schemes you should know that anything can happen you may be profiting from it today but tomorrow anything can happen, when you begin to see a sign like this y are you still gambling with your hard earn money when you know that if any thing happens you cant call the police if you want a platform aside mmm or Ghw , where you can have rest of mind and your money secured, my whatsapp no .zero seven zero six five six two six seven 4 6
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by tabithababy(f): 5:59am On Mar 15, 2017
We yorubas are the one behind these fake pledges angry undecided.

3 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by FhemmyKW(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2017
tabithababy:
We yorubas are the one behind these fake pledges angry undecided.
Ehnehn... Say God
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Up GHW jst checked my email and found that the fake pop issue I had last week has been resolved.

GHW for life grin grin grin

GHW exclusive loading, d count down begins 5 days to go.

Let me quickly send my kind words to support those guys are the best in the whole world.

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by tundejoseph4(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
mamakay533:
hmmmm, just thinking about life.
people perish for lack of knowledge and the few people that have the knowledge are not making good use of it.this mmm and ghw are just games and In ponzi schemes you should know that anything can happen you may be profiting from it today but tomorrow anything can happen, when you begin to see a sign like this y are you still gambling with your hard earn money when you know that if any thing happens you cant call the police if you want a platform aside mmm or Ghw , where you can have rest of mind and your money secured, my whatsapp no .zero seven zero six five six two six seven 4 6
shut up, we are old enough to discern all dis sheet u wrote. Mind ur business, life is all about risk.

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Gramondhigh(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
especially Youruba people, who will block you for posting anything Good about GHW! GHW till i die! even if them wan disapear, i will PH untill they disapearinto thin air
cshortz:
GHW ALL THE WAY

NIGERIANS ARE HEARTLESS

WHY WOULD SOMEONE JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO HURT OTHERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Gramondhigh(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
i love you bro!
divinelove:
Up GHW jst checked my email and found that the fake pop issue I had last week has been resolved.

GHW for life grin grin grin

GHW exclusive loading, d count down begins 5 days to go.

Let me quickly send my kind words to support those guys are the best in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by stansmart(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chai!

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Sweetlily2819(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
As a new participate i was suppose to gh last week but nothing to show for it.since all these nice comment are coming from you Guys about GHWW,i will be patience till Monday.

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Konezy: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sweetlily2819:
As a new participate i was suppose to gh last week but nothing to show for it.since all these nice comment are coming from you Guys about GHWW,i will be patience till Monday.
20th is not for gh but d day d new platform will launch...so all dis hater won't hv access to d site unless d person is ready to loss his 10% money

2 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by donaldking10: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THIS??
That 99% of Nigerians are negative thinkers, that is what is killing and wrecking every system and every platform that is built in Nigeria......

Meaning ONLY 1% of about 180,000,000 Nigerians are POSTIVE thinkers. ie 1,800,000 .We forgot that the human mind is the most power weapon or tool of creation and distruction..
Whenever a platform is upgrading, or there is a little traffic, 50% of members, will start thinking negatively, then thoughts are converted to speeches and then converted to text messages.
Remember, everything is created through energetic vibrations. Our thoughts are vibrations, our speeches are vibrations, even the text messages we type are vibrations. Everything is resonating and revibrating....
Our minds are magnets,
Negative thoughts, words and action resonate and then attract to us in return, negative circumstances, situations, conditions and results.
It is a universal Law. No Prayer or religious Faith can bypass the Law of KARMA Action and Reaction... What a man Soweth, that shall he reap. Sow good thoughts and reap good outcome
The platforms are destroyed by us the members....The weapons we use are:::
1.Negative thoughts when there is a hitch
2.Negative feelings when we are dissatisfied
3.Negative text messages in whatsapp groups when there is maintenance exercise
4.Constant nagging and complaints when there is delay...

We can change all of these by engaging the reverse gear and deliberately replace our negative thoughts with positive ones.
Apply this in every aspect of ur life.
See success in ur mind instead of failure.
See continuity instead of crash.
Feel now within you the joy you will feel in the future when you achieve your desired goal.
As a man thinketh in his heart so he is, so is the circumstances that surround his life.
Ye are CREATORS.
Your Tool is your Conscious and Subconscious Mind.
Please let us not destroy any platform with the POWER of our Mind.
Let us all be Positive Thinkers..

Members r getting paid everyday, it most surely get to our turn's ..... Continue PH n GH,....as we welcome GHW-EXCLUSIVE....

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by charlsecy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
divinelove:
Mmm guiders PH fake 2m...... I dnt kw what do we all head to mmm and pledge fake 3m each
Not advisable because we are all brothers. And who told you the pledge was actually made an MMM guider?
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Sweetlily2819(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Konezy:
20th is not for gh but d day d new platform will launch...so all dis hater won't hv access to d site unless d person is ready to loss his 10% money
does that mean i won't gh on the 20th.this is serious.so when will i gh?pls i need Answer ooo
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sweetlily2819:
does that mean i won't gh on the 20th.this is serious.so when will i gh?pls i need Answer ooo
stop believing all this rubbish... Wait for news on ur po
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by stansmart(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sweetlily2819:

We all in the same bucket, comot mind for that money. On the 20th another excuse will surface (maybe they will blame it on bobrisky this time)

You promised an investor on the 30th you get your returns and 40 days later u telling the person to keep quiet and not panic that seun and co are the reason why u yet to fulfill your pledge. Is everyone buying all this brainwashing?

Waiting patiently for monday....

4 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2017
stansmart:

We all in the same bucket, comot mind for that money. On the 20th another excuse will surface (maybe they will blame it on bobrisky this time)

You promised an investor on the 30th you get your returns and 40 days later u telling the person to keep quiet and not panic that seun and co are the reason why u yet to fulfill your pledge. Is everyone buying all this brainwashing?

Waiting patiently for monday....

they'll probably tell us to pH again before we can access our previous GH, MMM style!

6 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by AgentGoat: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2017
benjanjo1:

they'll probably tell us to pH again before we can access our previous GH, MMM style!
Stop all this talk and wait till 20th.
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
20th is almost here waiting like weeeetiiiin

Those waiting for matching and rematching, Be consoled by d pic below, it is admin official release.

But if u ask me we may need to PH 10% of our last PH before our old GH can be moved to the new platform for us to cash out. I may be wrong sha

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
AgentGoat:
Stop all this talk and wait till 20th.

let us wait and see!
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
benjanjo1:

I am 99.99% certain that they would tell us who have money in the system to re-PH a certain amount in order to GH a very large amount. and perhaps, we might wait for just 2 weeks while other participants that don't have money in the system would wait for their normal 30 days. But I think theirs would be by far better and easier to implement than MMM.
That is only way or else where do u think the money to pay us would come from? from heaven, or abi from the bulk room in CBN or abi from IMF

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by lisabty22: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=stansmart post=54692594]

Ok

4 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2017
cliff26:

I am 99.99% certain that they would tell us who have money in the system to re-PH a certain amount in order to GH a very large amount. and perhaps, we might wait for just 2 weeks while other participants that don't have money in the system would wait for their normal 30 days. But I think theirs would be by far better and easier to implement than MMM.
That is only way or else where do u think the money to pay us would come from? from heaven, or abi from the bulk room in CBN or abi from IMF

is it not the same ghw that claimed to have over a trillion in capital base? let God punish them if they eventually ask me to pH before I get my GH that is already 10 days overdue angry

5 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2017
benjanjo1:

is it not the same ghw that claimed to have over a trillion in capital base? let God punish them if they eventually ask me to pH before I get my GH that is already 10 days overdue angry
Over a trillion in capital Base Hehehehehe, Lol....abeg no kill me wit laff,...But sha i'm just telling u the most likely thing that wuld happen,
Urs is 10 days overdue?, mine is 11 days overdue and still counting...But let's be very optimistic, this are the difficult and trying times and I believe that GHW wuld definitely overcome.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
@donaldking10 you are best ignored! empty barrel! angry
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
We will all get our money back, d good thing is dt unlike mmm ur money stops growing after 30day which u must GH and rePH so things won't get out of hand like mmm where mavro grew unlimited even during period of their freezing. GHing after 20th will be easier to manage on GHW

3 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by stansmart(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
lisabty22:

Why are you so low in reasoning like this, they promise 30 days to you they have never disappointed not until people started polluting the system to create panic, didn't you see what's happening how i they to blame, you see your fellow naija trying to crash the system and you are here saying they are brainwashing us. The money would fall from heaven abi they are fighting all possible best your thank you is that the are brain washing us. You can join them and create fake account so that you receive your money on time.
You guys will come online you won't think before you type you don't reason at all I'm still asking HOW IS IT THERE FAULT better pray for this country because i have seen some people don't want others progress they want people's downfall.

You ghw employee shut the hell up. Tell your employer ppl's money is at stake and your excuses are becoming stale. So what happened to all the real money that was pledged in the last month? Una don chop am come dey blame fake pledges. Did fake pledging start last month? I haven't been matched(whether to fake or real pledging) in 18 days and u here yanning dust.

This is the sequence of excuses;
Fake pop -> change in matching algorithm -> traffic issues -> servicing backlogs -> fake pledges -> monday's excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A #10,000 Loan To Be Repaid In A Month / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.