Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Billboard Stand - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Billboard Stand (2939 Views)

Billboard Design Inspiration / We Are Professional Billboard Designers And Billboard Mounting Engineers / Billboard For Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billboard Stand by oprizon: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
I need to know the procedures to aquire a bill board stand in nigeria
Re: Billboard Stand by layi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
I'll also like to put up a 26ft by 13ft Unipole advert/billboard in Ikorodu. Can anyone link me up as well. Dont think rosabel can pull this off.
Re: Billboard Stand by jaybaby(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
I could still rember-when comin home today i saw sm Numbers written on NO ADVERT billbrd--call those numbers CHEERS
Re: Billboard Stand by Seun(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
Layi, can you link u up with Rosabel? It might be sufficient for our needs.
Re: Billboard Stand by gbengaijot(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2007
@layi, what have you been up to?,

not speak to you in a while,
Re: Billboard Stand by layi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2007
Lintas, Rosabel and STB Mccann are the best advertising agencies in the country Owning thousands of Billboards nationawide
Remember BillBoard Ads could cost between N 1.2M to 3M per year depending on the size and location. Add the cost of printing the material. Digiprints charges N210k for a 26ft by 13ft (average Billboard size)

@Seun
ROSABEL ADVERTISING Rosabel Court. 31, Aromire Avenue Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. Tel: 234-1-4976210-2, Fax: 234-1-4976214 E-Mail: marketcomm@rosabel.com.ng ,

@gbenga
Nothing much. Buzz me on my email below,  Gots lots to talk.
Re: Billboard Stand by Seye(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2007
Rosabel, Stb Mccann etc and all the advertising companies in Nigeria will not give you a fair bargain. I'll advice you talk to the outdoor companies directly.
The cost of Outdoor rental varies as a result of location, or if you are willing to put up a fresh erection where no billboard ever existed before. The quantity of sites you want can also affect the coting. I'll advise you call a friend. Call saheed on 08023262215. He will be in a good position to answer all your queries. His father owns one of the outdoor agencies.
Re: Billboard Stand by Gettolove(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2007
layi:

I'll also like to put up a 26ft by 13ft Unipole advert/billboard in Ikorodu. Can anyone link me up as well. Dont think rosabel can pull this off.

Rosabel may be more interested in a bigger stuff, find attached file which has a detailed analysis of bill boards in various parts of the country. The prices are not official per rosabel because the company will still charge you service fee

you can mail me for info.

Re: Billboard Stand by ajayi1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2007
So to become an agent is very difficult, i want to know how far about that?

(1) (Reply)

Videocoverage Biz:any Idea Pls: / Convert America and Canada Tv here in Nigeria / Toon By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.