Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sunset At Dawn (tribute To Ejiribe Williams) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sunset At Dawn (tribute To Ejiribe Williams) (373 Views)

TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / Sunset At Noon / A Tribute To My Grandfather. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunset At Dawn (tribute To Ejiribe Williams) by richcode101(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seated in front of my condo,saturated with thoughts of how I would make it up the food chain,driven by my hunger to succeed.

Palliatives stocked in my maw,enshrouded by my sense for taste,from the sight of the
Bluenoses who sell me out for less than 30piece of silver.
In my eyes everyone is a victim of the wrath of licentiousness the bitter reality of our covetousness.

An early call by the grim reaper thwarted hopes of senescence , the pain gets deeper with each sunrise, my tears, a wager to the Charon get you across the Styx,pray your allegiance with Hades may come smooth.
We grief for the cessation of your biological function but fondly consoled by your empyrean transition. See you in Elysium

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Revisits The Transgender Saga, Says She Didn't Apologise / Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. / Solitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.