Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went (1443 Views)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by logicalhumour: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
This happened at Ugba, Logo LGA Benue State. @ about 6:55 pm on Friday (I delayed so I could write the whole story)

We have known the Albino guy for a while... one of the closest persons to him and his family.
He had told us times before how his mom left home 17 years ago due to "madness" which he believes and successfully convinced me was spiritual, not natural madness. He showed me the only one thing he has of his real mom...her picture. He cherished it so much.

That evening he came to visit us after work as usual.

"Did you see the boy that was coming along with me?" he said to me.

"Which boy" I answered.

"He met me that my uncle sent him that my mother is in his house".

"Your biological mom??!" We were amazed at the news. I, my mom and two of my sisters rode to the place...tws just about 4 kilometers.

On our way, I tried interviewing him a little.

"How do you think your step mom would feel about the news when she knows?" .

"hmmm... I don't know oo, but I will talk to my dad privately first".

"how do you feel?".

"I am excited and afraid".

Other Facts

- His step mother is almost the 'bread winner' of the house<br>

- His step mom may not be happy with the news.

When we finally arrived

We approached his uncle's house, it was a compound with about three huts, surrounded with other neighboring huts and a few 'zinc houses' My expectation was to see a dirty old ugly looking woman...but we were amazed to see how relatively clean and beautiful she was after at least 17 years of trekking from LGA to LGA . She had a 'mad' hair though.

Her son approached her "Mama u fa wanye wo ga?" (Tiv Language).<br>

I noticed how emotional and cracky he sounded. The woman didn't answer just like she didn't know him...just whispering to herself, tears almost in her eyes. We asked him to sit close to her...he kept on trying to communicate.

I somehow noticed and felt it was due to 'our strange' faces she kept silent. We later decided to return home and leave him and his mom...we discussed our way home.

When he came back to update us He came back that night and...continue reading

***the full story is on this blog which I share similar stuffs that happen with / to me.

www.KpbaseStuff..com

For those in Freebasics OR those who don't like links. In summary it was an interesting night, she actually knew him and they communicated after we left (full content of the discussion is in the link + you'll be surprised at what his dad did).

...well, I believe a mother is always a mother, mad or not. I pray for her quick recovery. Amen.

badthinds lalasticlala M#ostHated

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by emeijeh(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Huh
Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by badthinds: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
lipsrsealed 17 Good years?
Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by Ogbulaba(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by enoqueen: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
I almost believe this story till I saw a link.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by Rukkydelta(f): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
enoqueen:
Me too
These bloggers are capable of anything
Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by logicalhumour: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Me too
These bloggers are capable of anything
1. I am not a blogger

The fact that Seen Osewa has a blog. doesn't make him a blogger. if you check the previous post on that blog, twas about 1 or 2 years back.
Re: Mad Woman Recognises Her Albino Son After 17 Years. See How Things Went by logicalhumour: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
enoqueen:
Hey, I don't make up stories, at least not on that blog...I am so preoccupied.

A bientôt

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Extra Vigilant Guys! / Preggophilia: A Fetish / Nairalander End Of The Year Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.